INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Show Name Used for Jpg on thumbnail view?  (Read 1349 times)

dnavratil

• Junior Woodchuck
How to Show Name Used for Jpg on thumbnail view?
« on: April 24, 2021, 01:11:44 pm »

MC 26 newbie David here. I have over 5,000 movies in my Movie Database, MC26 (See Attached Screen Shot)  They look great!! The screen shot shows the name of each movie under the thumbnail!
I have started a new Image database of only the JPGs I used for the Movie database.  I want to have the name of the movie under each thumbnail just like I did it in the movie database  I have forgotten how I did this is the Movie Database! Can anyone help?  I have screenshots of both Movie & Image thumbnail views attached if it would help! Thanks David

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to Show Name Used for Jpg on thumbnail view?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 01:53:06 am »

Hover your mouse over the tab name, where it says "Files v" and explore the thumbnail options. try making the thumbnail text [Name].

dnavratil

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: How to Show Name Used for Jpg on thumbnail view?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 07:26:23 am »

Marko, I tried that, spent about 1 hr with the options and finally got it to work perfect.  I'm 73 years old and really confusing with all the options in this program!  Thank you very much, David

Hover your mouse over the tab name, where it says "Files v" and explore the thumbnail options. try making the thumbnail text [Name].
Pages: [1]   Go Up