INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbnails missing from playlist after new drive. MC 25.0.114  (Read 1421 times)

robbnj

• Recent member

Short story: I use a Sandisk 256GB USB stick to store my music. It died and got replaced. I copied all my music folder from my backup drive onto the new USB stick.
Now, some of my thumbnails refuse to display in my playlist. If I click the song, the album art displays in the "Display" part of the left-side menu set, plus sometimes in the folder tab above the list of songs.

I tried rebuilding thumbnails, but no luck. When I try "Get From Internet", the result shows only one image and indicates it is in "Your Library". I choose that image and click "Save Cover Art", but nothing changes. IF I am lucky enough to get a result in the search that is NOT in my library, I can select it and the thumbnail changes.

I tried searching for answers, but am having a devil of a time getting a thread that is similar enough to mine to help.
Any takers?
I attached a screen snip of exactly what it now shows for incomplete files. The album art must be in there, but why it's hung up on the thumbnails, I dunno.
Pages: [1]   Go Up