INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Youtube videos stop playing and say Audio renderer error please restart computer  (Read 385 times)

TrackStar

• Recent member

This occurs when I play a song on JRiver.

I just started using JRiver today.

I am on windows 10. Up to date.

I use Google Chrome web browser.

I have:
LTA Z10e Amp.
Denafrips Pontus II DAC
HD820 Headphones.

How can I fix this?

Feel free to ask for any other information.

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen

I assume you have Youtube running in a browser outside of MC? See the reply I just sent you on your question "Volume slider does not work" its' the same cause. You have setup to have MC use the WASAPI driver which bypasses the Windows mixer for high quality output and locks out other apps. If you don't want this pick another driver in MC Tools,Options Audio.
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

TrackStar

• Recent member

I assume you have Youtube running in a browser outside of MC? See the reply I just sent you on your question "Volume slider does not work" its' the same cause. You have setup to have MC use the WASAPI driver which bypasses the Windows mixer for high quality output and locks out other apps. If you don't want this pick another driver in MC Tools,Options Audio.

Thank you this fixed it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up