INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recent Searches / Things We Should Have Fixed Because they were easy  (Read 512 times)

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen

Simple one for me comes to mind. Put Recent searches up closer to the top of the search drop  down - or make the first 5 items in the menu that actual last 5 items searched for....small issue, but a constant source of annoyance trying to drill down on these every time I use MC.

I assume you are going through also the thread previously called similar... "Things We Should Have Fixed Because they were easy"  or similar from 27 forum, there were many things in there.

ps. Been using the Web forum for many years - but I still find the editor very clunky. I still struggle to work out how to paste a url link, or picture based on the editor buttons. Perhaps new versions could roll with a refresh of the Forum software used?
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

Soundwave

• Recent member

Another quick fix, would be to fix the prompt that always asks if we want to save changes when closing the Options menu when using the X button of the window itself (irrespective if you've made any changes or not).

Surprised this still hasn't been fixed :\
Pages: [1]   Go Up