INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YouTube Music  (Read 488 times)

Arg

• Recent member
YouTube Music
« on: May 07, 2021, 05:31:48 pm »

I’ve been unable to get my MC26 play YouTube Music (directly, not via the normal YouTube, which brings up all the wrong playlists and search results, and leaves me uncertain whether it is using High or Normal audio quality).

Can it do this?

Still loving it for its general features, though.

Cheers

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
Re: YouTube Music
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 04:42:38 pm »

Sounds like what you are trying to do is use Youtube with your google user logged in? Youtube will not stream in HD/HQ just under a general public user it only provides this after you have logged into your own account if I recall correctly.  Currently Youtube does not allow login with the with embedded Chrome or IE that exists in MC. Good news is the next version is moving to embedded Edge which will allow this, so you should be able to get the full experience within MC after logging into to Goggle in version 28.
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas
Pages: [1]   Go Up