INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linux import problem  (Read 1559 times)

mosser

• Recent member
Linux import problem
« on: May 14, 2021, 07:32:41 am »

Hi,

I was on a Windows PC with JRiver attached to my NAS with HDMI to the receiver/TV.  I then switched to the JRiver Id 300 and got that configured, but noticed not all the video files that used to import when on the PC imported into the Id configuration.  I read some threads like this one but cannot solve the issue: https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=104045.0

I tried specifically importing one of the folders where I knew files weren't importing.  The "ignore previous files" setting is not checked.  It's not a character limit issue.  I moved the files to a new folder and imported from the new location but then I actually lost (un-synced) many more files in the process.  When I moved the files back to the original location and re-imported (with the new location specified correctly in the import settings), none of the legacy files reappeared.  SO now I'm worse off than before.

The Id share path settings point the the mounted NAS/Multimedia on the QNAP NAS.  The JRiver import settings point to sub-folders (for Music, for Video) in the same mounted NAS.  Music files seem to be fine, but video files are not importing properly.  Please help?

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
Re: Linux import problem
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 10:35:16 am »

Have you tried disabling the "fix broken links" option in the auto-import settings?  When you say you "lost" a bunch of files that suggests that JRiver was removing broken links, which suggests some kind of connectivity problem.

Have you checked your removed files entries just to make sure they're not on that list?  (I know you said you unchecked it, but it's worth confirming).

mosser

• Recent member
Re: Linux import problem
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 09:58:52 am »

I think my issue is actually a result of the Qlocker infection. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up