INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request: Sticky Tabs  (Read 516 times)

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
Feature Request: Sticky Tabs
« on: May 31, 2021, 03:34:42 am »

This may have come up before but I could not find it. If there is an existing menu option for this I could not find it?

Could we get MC28 to have sticky tabs. Ie I have one tab on Audio Albums view, Streaming Youtube, Playlist pretty much all the time. Every time I start MC I have to select these again. Would be nice if MC remembered some of these and opened with those already selected. Little like Edge, I have set it to open with 3 tabs that I want, not every single tab it has open. Sticky Tabs for want of a better name?

Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Feature Request: Sticky Tabs
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 03:18:26 pm »

This may have come up before but I could not find it. If there is an existing menu option for this I could not find it?

Could we get MC28 to have sticky tabs. Ie I have one tab on Audio Albums view, Streaming Youtube, Playlist pretty much all the time. Every time I start MC I have to select these again. Would be nice if MC remembered some of these and opened with those already selected. Little like Edge, I have set it to open with 3 tabs that I want, not every single tab it has open. Sticky Tabs for want of a better name?

+100

And please make the tab set stay "sticky" when switching libraries.

For years now - someone keeps thinking it's a great idea to keep opening the JRiver Media Center Start Page everytime I switch to a "known" library. I cannot repeat here what comes to mind when this happens time and time again.

It's even more annoying when I switch from my main "FLAC" library to my mobile "MP3" library - MC decides it would be great to show not just one but 4 "start" tag pages (see attachment)

When I open a library - it should open exactly the way it was when I switched away from it. Pretty please. With sugar on top.

VP

rec head

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Feature Request: Sticky Tabs
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 04:19:37 pm »

Tabs tabs definitely have a lot of room for growth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up