INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: >> ET TrackInfo Plugins V2.1 Now Available  (Read 7044 times)

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
>> ET TrackInfo Plugins V2.1 Now Available
« on: June 02, 2021, 07:30:00 am »

There is a newer version "ET TrackInfo Plugins V3.0" available here - https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,134776.0.html

ET TrackInfo Plugins are a series/family of lightweight TrackInfo Plugins
available in 3 skin/colour themes: -
    “BlueDream” for use with HPBEME's Dream in Blue Skin.
    “Darkness” for use with Darker Skins; especially the Modern Cards Dark Edition Skin,
    “Lightness” for use with Lighter Skins; especially the Modern Cards White Edition Skin

and 4 variants: -
    “TrackInfo”: – Designed for use mainly when playing non-classical music,
    “Classical TrackInfo”: – Designed with the help of Wer for use mainly when playing classical music,
    “Ultimate TrackInfo”: – A combination of the “TrackInfo” and Classical TrackInfo” variants that use the content of the Genre Field/Tag to automatically switch between Non-
   Classical and Classical Display Modes,
    “Lyrics”: – A lyrics only version designed for karaoke fans.
For a total of 12 variations.

N.B. - These Plugins only work in MC27.0.39 or higher!

Features: -
Thanks to changes introduced in MC 27.0.39 they use an updated TrackInfo Template to display more, probably all, of what the MC Database/Library does/could know about the Track currently being played and the Album it is from than any other TrackInfo Plugin currently available.
They use responsive/flexible columns and rows to present Album Artwork and Field/Tag Information/Data.
The font size adjusts with the Display Panel Width whilst the Cover Art size and position adjusts with both its width and height
They respect the Aspect Ratio of the User’s Cover Art.
Unlike the Tag Window, and a few other places in MC, the content of every field/tag is displayed in full and all fields/tags designated as semi-colon delimited lists are displayed with a space between each “;” and the next element/item in the field/tag.
They were created using only those HTML & CSS methods that work, in an identical way, in the Chromium, Edge and I.E. Web Browser Engines.
They were designed/scripted to make it easy for anyone with knowledge of CSS3, HTML5 and JavaScript to modify them.
The Refresh Option/Button: -
These Plugins operate in read-only mode and obtain the data for each field/tag displayed when a track is loaded; therefore, any corrections to the fields/tags displayed on that page have to be made in MC.
The Refresh option/button allows the user to Reload (Refresh) the current page to view the effect of any changes they have made to the fields/tags displayed on that page.

What’s New in Version 2.0.
The Navigation Bar has been replaced by a Menu. Bar that allows the user to switch between displaying the: - Track + Album Info Page, Lyrics Page, Tags Page and using the Refresh option to reload the current page.
The “Ultimate” Variants that automatically switch between Non-Classical and Classical Music Display Modes’
The “On Load Animations” only worked properly when the Tags Page got loaded, so I’ve removed them until I can find out why they don’t work when the other pages are loaded.
I’ve corrected some errors that hadn’t been spotted in the earlier versions.
I’ve added a “divider” to the Tags Page to make it look more like the Tag Window.
I’ve added the 3 tags/fields; Movement Name, Movement # and Total Movements mentioned in Wer’s “How to Automatically Parse Composition and Movement info in Classical Music” thread.https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,128884.0.html
On pages where the “Basic Track Info” is displayed below the CoverArt (Lyrics and Tags Pages) in “Standard View” with the details panel open the image displayed will be smaller than the one displayed by the Track + Album Info Pages to allow the Basic Track Info to be displayed below it. But when the Display Panel occupies the Viewports full height the CoverArt is the same (Larger) size regardless of which “page” you are viewing.
I’ve revamped/restructured the HTML, CSS and JavaScript files to make it easier for knowledgeable users to customise the presentation of the contents of the library tags/fields.
I’ve switched the “Primary Font”, the one that appears first in a “font-family” declaration, from “Segeo UI” (a Serif Font) to Verdana (a Sans-Serif Font) to make everything easier to read.
The user gets to choose, via the drop-down menu, between displaying the Lyrics in: -
    1 Column with Vertical Scrollbar,
    1 Column with Horizontal Scrollbar,
    2 Columns with Horizontal Scrollbar,
    3 Columns with Horizontal Scrollbar.
Regardless of which way you choose to display the lyrics they are always displayed in full in the same consistent format and font-size. No more having to guess what word or words are hiding behind the ellipses MC adds when it, often wrongly, decides there isn’t enough space to display those words on the screen; or having to work out the number of lines to display, often on a track by track basis, in the hope that the page change happens at the right moment
Unlike the MC Cover Art + Lyrics Option, where the lyrics never use the full height of the display panel and are always distributed across all 3 columns, usually unevenly, with my plugins filling each column from top to bottom takes precedence.

Something useful I’ve discovered – With some, probably most, keyboard/mouse combinations you can switch the mouse from “vertical scroll mode” to “horizontal scroll mode” on an HTML page by holding the shift key down while using the scroll wheel.
N.B. The ability to switch the scroll wheel into "horizontal scroll mode" has been added to MC28

What's New in V2.1:-

2 New skin/colour themes:-
ET GreyLight for use with the Modern Cards Grey Edition Skin and the Twilight Skin when in "DayTime" Mode
ET GreyNight for use with the Twilight Skin when in "NightTime" Mode

A New Variant:- "Ultimate II TrackInfo"
The "Ultimate TrackInfo" variant has been renamed to "Ultimate I TrackInfo" to ensure it appears before "Ultimate II TrackInfo" in the list used to select the TrackInfo Plugin to use.

The differences between "Ultimate II TrackInfo" and "Ultimate I TrackInfo" are:
The positions of "Track + Album Info" and  "Lyrics", and it's Dropdown Menu, are swapped on the Nav/MenuBar.
The Page for "Lyrics in 2 Columns with Horizontal Scrollbar" and not the "Track + Album Info" Page is the one that gets loaded/displayed first when MC Starts Up or Switches Tracks.

Meaning there are now 25 variants.

For every skin/colour theme the background and foreground colours are now those used by the Display Panel "Covert Art" option and the Advanced and Standard Tag Windows.
All the New Fields/Tags added since V2.0 was released are now handled and displayed when/where relevant.
I've added in the ability to handle/display the Rating10 Field/Tag along with the required images.
On the Track + Album Info Page and the "Basic Track Info" displayed under the Cover Art on all the Lyrics and Tags Pages the Rating10 field/tag is only displayed if it has a value of 1 or more.

The Menu/NavBar has been moved down the page/screen in "Display View" to prevent it being obstructed by the Player/Controls Window when Display View is in FullScreen Mode.

The "Tags Button on the Menu/NavBar has been replaced by a DropDown Menu that allows the user to select between 4 ways of Displaying the Tags,'
2 For the Advanced Tag Window:-
Advanced Tag Window - All Tags - The original Tags Page.
Advanced Tag Window - Tags with Values - This one only lists those fields/tags that are present and have values.

And 2 for the Standard Tag Window:-
Standard Tag Window - Alphabetical List Of All Tags.
Standard Tag Window - Alphabetical List Of Tags With Values

Every Tags Page has a "Static Header Bar" at the top of the page that tells you which Tag Display Variant/Option is being displayed.

With some skins it is not always easy to spot the tags/fields that can't be edited from those that can.
So on the Tags Pages a "Lock Symbol" is displayed before the Tag Name/Label for:-
Tags/Fields where the Edit Type is set to "Can't be Edited"
Tags/Fields that should have their Edit Type set to "Can't be Edited" but are instead set to "Standard" i.e the AudiCRC tag/field.
Tags/Fields that in my opinion should not be edited in either Tag Window.

Unlike the Advanced Tag Window where images are used to show the Rating and Rating10 values, in the Standard Tag Window those values are simply reported as a number.
On the Standard Tag Window Pages Rating is reported as "n out of 5" and Rating10 as "n out of 10"

I've added a "Static Header Bar" above the lyrics on all the Lyrics Pages that displays "the Name of the track being played by Artist(s)"

Note --- With the exception of the "Ultimate I Track Info" variants all the V2.1 TrackInfo Plugins will overwrite/replace any existing V2.0 variants ---

Where Are They?

On the JRiver Media Center Accessories Page - https://yabb.jriver.com/mediacenter/accessories.php

Or alternatively you can download them from inside MediaCenter using the View >> Skin >> Skin Download Page... command set.

For anyone who would like to see what each plugin looks like Replies 5 thru 9 contain links to Pix01 Galleries that contain pics for every page for all 25 Variants.
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
Re: ET TrackInfo Plugins V2.0
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 07:36:10 am »

ET xxxx – TrackInfo. and ET xxxx - Classical TrackInfo

The Track – Album Info Page.
This is the default page, the one you see when MC starts playing a new track.
It Uses 3 Columns: -
Column 1 – The Menu Bar + CoverArt
Column 2 – The Track Info
Column 3 – The Album Info

Unlike the MC Tag Window which can show you everything that MC does, or does not, know about the Track currently being played and the Album it is from, this page presents some of that information in a more logical and readable way.
Although the number of fields/tags and the order in which they are presented does vary in the “TrackInfo” and “Classical TrackInfo” variants they use the same logic to determine if a field/tag and its content is to be displayed.
The copy of the plugin you downloaded may list fields/tags that do not exist in your database/library, or ones that you don’t use. However, since this page was designed to only show you what does exist those non-existent and unused fields/tags are not a problem because, other than fields/tags that are considered “essential”, this page only displays the Name and Content of those fields/tags that Exist and Have Content.

In this set of images the 1st image shows all the tags the  “TrackInfo”  Track – Album Info page has been scripted/programmed to look for whilst the 2nd shows what actually gets displayed for that track.
The 3rd and 4th images show all the tags the  “Classical TrackInfo”  Track – Album Info page has been scripted/programmed to look for whilst the 5th shows what actually gets displayed for that track.
https://pix01.jriver.com/gallery/F9555BD5-69F7-4CF4-AE7C-C7452A4346FA/ET_TrackInfo_Page/

The Lyrics Pages.
They Use 2 Columns: -
Column 1 – Column 1 – The Menu Bar + CoverArt + “Basic Track Info”
Column 2 – The Lyrics – in up to the number of columns specified in the chosen option, the scrollbar will only appear for tracks where the amount of lyrics to be displayed exceeds the available space.
The “Basic Track Info Tags” displayed below the Album Artwork on these pages and the Tags page, for Classical Music are: - Composer, Composition, Album, Name, Artists, Rating; and for Non-Classical Music they are: - Name, Artist, Rating, Album, Genre.

For most of us the ability to display lyrics inside MC was welcome, but almost everybody can, and often do, criticize the way they are presented.
They never use the full height of the Display Panel, instead it concentrates, usually badly, to balance the distribution of the lyrics across the page. The font-size varies from track to track and can even change from page to page in the same track and all too often the user has to change the number of lines per page to stand any chance of the page change happening at the right point in the track. I’m getting fed up of trying to work out what word or of words have been replaced by those ellipses they insist on using plus I’ve seen countless instances where there has been no discernible gap between the words in one column and those in the adjacent column. A set of problems that could have very easily been avoided.

Regardless of which of the 4 ways of displaying the lyrics you select you will always see all of the lyrics all of the time in the same consistent format and size.
But don’t be surprised, especially if you select one of the multi-column options, if the lyrics are not using all of those columns; to try and keep scrolling to a minimum my plugins concentrate on filling the columns Vertically not Horizontally.

In this set of images the 1st 4 show the lyrics, for the same track using each of the 4 options:- 1 Column with Vertical Scrollbar, 1 Column with Horizontal Scrollbar, 2 Columns with Horizontal Scrollbar, 3 Columns with Horizontal Scrollbar. whilst the 5th dhows them when MC's ArtWork + Lyrics option is used.
https://pix01.jriver.com/gallery/F9555BD5-69F7-4CF4-AE7C-C7452A4346FA/ET_Lyrics/

The Tags Page.
It Uses 2 Columns: -
Column 1 – Column 1 – The Menu Bar + CoverArt + “Basic Track Info”
Column 2 – The Tags in a single scrollable column.

Just like the Tag Window the primary purpose of this page is to inform the user what MC does and could know about that Track.
However, unlike the” Track – Album Info” page where only those tags/fields listed in the associated HTML file that are present in the database/library and have content are displayed this page will display the Name of every field/tag listed in the associated HTML file, plus the content of that field/tag if it exists and has content

All the Fields/tags from the General, File, Classical, Image and Advanced sections of the MC Tag Window are displayed in the order they would appear in an unmodified Tag Window.
But unlike with the MC Tag Window all the Field/Tag Names/Labels and Content are always displayed in full.

The visible/obvious differences between the Tags Window and the Tags Page are: -
    For every field/tag the Field/Tag Name/Label and Content are displayed in Full on the Tag Page,
    The Image Tag only reports the Location and Size in pixels of the CoverArt Image,
    For some very obvious reasons the Lyrics tag doesn’t even get a mention,
    The Amazon ASIN tag is also absent – at present it is “locked” and therefore can’t be used,
    Unlike the Tag Window, which only reports Channels as a number, on the Tags Page for tracks with 1 to 8 channels: -
      Instead of just displaying 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 – it displays; 1 (Mono), 2 (Stereo), 3(2.1), 4 (Quadrophonic), 5 (Surround), 6 (5.1 Surround), 7 (Surround) or 8 (7.1 Theatre Surround),
    These Fields/Tags are displayed on the Tags Page but not in the Tag Window: - Complete Album, Date Created, Date Modified and Mix Album.

In this set of images the 1st 3 show all the tags, for the same track, the 4th  and 5th show parts of the the Tag Window and Tag Page for comparison purposes.
https://pix01.jriver.com/gallery/F9555BD5-69F7-4CF4-AE7C-C7452A4346FA/ET_Tags/

Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
Re: ET TrackInfo Plugins V2.0
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 07:37:58 am »

ET xxxx – Ultimate I TrackInfo.

While Wer and I were designing the Classical TrackInfo Variant we had an idea/dream of one day being able to create a single plugin that could detect if either a Classical or Non-Classical track was being played and automatically switch between displaying the fields/tags in either Classical or Non-Classical Order/Style.

“Ultimate I TrackInfo” is the realisation of that idea/dream; if the genre of the track being played is “Classical” it switches itself into “Classical Display Mode”, if it isn’t it switches itself into “Non-Classical Display Mode”.

ET xxxx – Lyrics.

As anybody who has ever created/designed something using HTML and CSS knows one of the HTML files has to be named “index.html”; sometimes referred to as the default or initial  page, the one the user sees every time MC starts playing a new track.
For all the other variants/versions that page is the “Track – Album Info Page”, but neither that page nor the “Tags Page” exist in the Lyrics Only variants/versions, so I had to pick one of the 4 Lyrics Layout pages to be the one to be named “index.html”.
After hours, even days, of switching between lyrics display formats while listening to my music collection it became obvious that one format tended to overflow less than the others.
So, every time MC starts a new track the lyrics will be displayed using the “2 Columns with Horizontal Scrollbar” option.

Chipicui

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: >> ET TrackInfo Plugins V2.0
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 04:10:15 pm »

Thanks SOOOOOOOO much EnglishTiger!
This is wonderful and useful.
I particularly love the dark ones.

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 10:14:42 am »

Hats off to you English Tiger.  I made a few small modifications to include fields particular to my setup not included in Media Center defaults off of your outstanding work.

Much appreciated.

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2021, 07:53:12 am »

The Forums only allow a Maximum of 6 Links/Images in each post so I've uploaded a series of "Pix01 galleries" of Screenies of Every Page for Each V2.1 Plugin Variant.

The 1st pic in every gallery is the MC Cover Art + Lyrics Option, the remainder are the screenies for every page in that plugin in the order they appear in/on the Menu/NavBar.
With pic #2 showing the 1st page that gets displayed when MC starts playing a new track.

ET BlueDream:-
ET BlueDream Classical TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/8L1%40qrrc
ET BlueDream Lyrics -> https://pix01.jriver.com/oK1%40qAgg
ET BlueDream TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/EL1%401HQi
ET BlueDream Ultimate I TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/4L1%40U47O
ET BlueDream Ultimate II TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/9L1%40kVL9

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2021, 07:53:59 am »

The Forums only allow a Maximum of 6 Links/Images in each post so I've uploaded a series of "Pix01 galleries" of Screenies of Every Page for Each V2.1 Plugin Variant.

The 1st pic in every gallery is the MC Cover Art + Lyrics Option, the remainder are the screenies for every page in that plugin in the order they appear in/on the Menu/NavBar.
With pic #2 showing the 1st page that gets displayed when MC starts playing a new track.

ET Darkness:-
ET Darkness Classical TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/nK1%40jJpt
ET Darkness Lyrics -> https://pix01.jriver.com/qK1%40201V
ET Darkness TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/rK1%40bGdX
ET Darkness Ultimate I TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/sK1%404Yqj
ET Darkness Ultimate II TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/AL1%40hReH

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2021, 07:54:46 am »

ET GreyLight:-
ET GreyLight Classical TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/uK1%40vm7s
ET GreyLight Lyrics -> https://pix01.jriver.com/tK1%40bfb6
ET GreyLight TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/vK1%40DinM
ET GreyLight Ultimate I TrackInfo.1 -> https://pix01.jriver.com/zK1%40bd9
ET GreyLight Ultimate II TrackInfo.1 -> https://pix01.jriver.com/BL1%40fE6D

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2021, 07:55:49 am »

ET GreyNight:-
ET GreyNight Classical TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/yK1%40L5Dw
ET GreyNight Lyrics -> https://pix01.jriver.com/wK1%40ehIX
ET GreyNight TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/xK1%40gFdA
ET GreyNight Ultimate I TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/5L1%40CEZi
ET GreyNight Ultimate II TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/7L1%40orrK

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2021, 07:56:39 am »

ET Lightness:-
ET Lightness Classical TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/0L1%401cAE
ET Lightness Lyrics -> https://pix01.jriver.com/1L1%40vkIB
ET Lightness TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/3L1%40svHa
ET Lightness Ultimate I TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/2L1%40k1UN
ET Lightness Ultimate II TrackInfo -> https://pix01.jriver.com/CL1%40r5B01

The Big Labinski

• Galactic Citizen
  • Wake up and slow down
Re: >> ET TrackInfo Plugins V2.1 Now Available
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2021, 03:56:23 am »

500 thumbs up ;D
Wake up and slow down 😴

Darksacrifice

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2021, 08:11:23 pm »

Great Job !! Amazing !

gorfeas

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2022, 02:00:05 pm »

Excuse my ignorance but how do I "activate" this after a successful install? (MC28)

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2022, 10:18:33 pm »

Excuse my ignorance but how do I "activate" this after a successful install? (MC28)

In Playing Now you Right Click in the Upper Right Panel to bring up a menu then navigate down to the entry "Track Info"  which will bring up a second menu where you select the Track Info Plugin you wish to use. Once it is Activated it will always be shown in that Upper Right Panel until you select a different Track Info Plugin or one of the other options available on that initial right Click Menu

HaWi

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2022, 03:42:04 pm »

These look amazing. I'd  love to use them on my iMac. Will they work in MacOS?
many thanks,
Hans
rPi5/8GB, Debian 12 Bookworm on SSD | JRMark (32.0.25 64 bit): 2739
MacBookPro (2013), 2.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, MacOS 11.7.17 | JRMark (32.0.25 64 bit): 3792
Mac Studio M2 Max, 64GB, 1TB SSD, macOS Sonoma 14.4 | JRMark (32.0.25 64 bit): 9345
Docker Container (shiomax) DS1819+ | JRMark (32.0.25 64 bit): 1415
JRemote 3.43
MO 4Media 1.5.7 | Marantz SR7007 (RSL 5.1) HDMI to MacBookPro

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2022, 09:34:56 am »

These look amazing. I'd  love to use them on my iMac. Will they work in MacOS?
many thanks,
Hans

My TrackInfo Plugins use std HTML, CSS & JavaScript and they work perfectly on my Mac Mini and Air Book

HaWi

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2022, 09:56:16 am »

My TrackInfo Plugins use std HTML, CSS & JavaScript and they work perfectly on my Mac Mini and Air Book
Thank you so much. I managed to get some installed and they are great. Thanks again for creating them.
rPi5/8GB, Debian 12 Bookworm on SSD | JRMark (32.0.25 64 bit): 2739
MacBookPro (2013), 2.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, MacOS 11.7.17 | JRMark (32.0.25 64 bit): 3792
Mac Studio M2 Max, 64GB, 1TB SSD, macOS Sonoma 14.4 | JRMark (32.0.25 64 bit): 9345
Docker Container (shiomax) DS1819+ | JRMark (32.0.25 64 bit): 1415
JRemote 3.43
MO 4Media 1.5.7 | Marantz SR7007 (RSL 5.1) HDMI to MacBookPro

Pechorin

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2023, 07:45:45 pm »

For some reason, I don't see this skin (or any other downloaded one) under Skins after double clicking the .mjp file.

Am I installing mjp files in an incorrect way?

N.B. I'm fairly new to JRiver.

theoctavist

• World Citizen
  • a bad liver and a broken heart.
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2023, 04:11:24 am »

its in the display view screen.  right click >>track info

theoctavist

• World Citizen
  • a bad liver and a broken heart.
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2023, 04:13:12 am »

its in the display view screen.  right click >>track info

from the main jriver view/screen click on the view option up top, and the skins should be there (IIRC)  this thread is about a track info display view plugin, not a skin. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up