INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get Last Played via MCWS Browse/Files?  (Read 411 times)

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Get Last Played via MCWS Browse/Files?
« on: June 06, 2021, 01:52:46 pm »

making a call like MCWS/v1/Browse/Files?ID=5437&Action=JSON&Fields=Last%20Played only return the key in the results, is this expected behaviour or a bug?

zybex

• MC Beta Team
Re: Get Last Played via MCWS Browse/Files?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 02:07:37 pm »

I think it means those files were never played. It does populate some of them for me, which corresponds to the played ones:
Code: [Select]
[{"Key":43064},{"Key":44996},{"Key":45063},{"Key":40675,"Last Played":1558211460},{"Key":44622,"Last Played":1602330248}, ...
What are you expecting to see? You only asked for the 'Last Played' field in the URL, so nothing else is returned except for the Key identifier. You can list the fields you want in the &Fields argument, comma separated.

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 02:34:14 pm »

OK so possible bug then as the items have been played, verified in MC itself.

I have a bunch of fields in the actual query btw, removed them to raise the issue though.

actual example

MCWS/v1/Browse/Files?ID=1772&Action=JSON&Fields=Key%2CName%2CDuration%2CDimensions%2CSeason%2CEpisode%2CYear%2CMedia%20Type%2CMedia%20Sub%20Type%2CArtist&Last%20Played

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 02:52:02 pm »

Try adding an Expression column for "=[Last Played,0]" or "=convertdate([last played])", right next to the normal [Last Played] column to see if there's some correlation to the missing values. Perhaps it's related to the date format, failing for ones with day>12 or something like that?

It works well for me with Windows as dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 02:09:43 am »

Try adding an Expression column for "=[Last Played,0]" or "=convertdate([last played])", right next to the normal [Last Played] column to see if there's some correlation to the missing values. Perhaps it's related to the date format, failing for ones with day>12 or something like that?

It works well for me with Windows as dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss
values all look normal to me

seems to be working this morning though, odd. I guess problem solved!
Pages: [1]   Go Up