INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request: Audiobook - bookmarking for "multi-file" audiobooks  (Read 690 times)

henning65

• Junior Woodchuck

Good afternoon

Feature
I would like to ask for support for bookmarks in "multi-file" audiobooks.

Problem
The existing system to bookmark a single file and to jump to the position of this bookmark is not helpful.
If I listen to an audiobook with several tracks (audio-files) and stop. The next time I start the audiobook the first track of the book starts to play. I would like to start at the position I left the book: to be precise, if my audiobook has 111 tracks. It is not very important, that the last played track (lets say track 49 starts not at the beginning but at second 147) starts at the position left. It is important, that the previous 48 tracks are skipped AND that track 49 continuous at the position left (in my example at second 147).

My Suggestion for a feature: Introduce a database-field which captures the information, that "userABC" stoped the audiobook "ABCDEFG" at "track[n];time_position[hour:minute:second]".
If "userABC" restarts audiobook "ABCDEFG" MC starts to play at position "track[n];time_position[hour:minute:second]".

Thanks for your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up