INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Astell & Kern SR25 - Problem with syncing DSP info  (Read 1793 times)

alekin_lorcrow

Astell & Kern SR25 - Problem with syncing DSP info
« on: August 02, 2021, 04:23:03 pm »

Hi Interact,

This is my first post here. Recently got an AK SR25 and it is a great player. I began switching from iTunes to JRiver MC to organize my library and everything has been working really well, except for DSP info.

In MC, setting up volume leveling worked great when playing music from my PC. But I noticed that when trying to sync to my SR25 player, those changes to volume levels didn't carry over and lots of albums are still louder than others there while on my PC they are all the same.

I made sure to check the 'Apply DSP' option in the sync options menu, to no avail.

Is there any way to have this volume leveling work on my player as it does on my PC? Or do AK players not support DSP changes at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Alec

alekin_lorcrow

Re: Astell & Kern SR25 - Problem with syncing DSP info
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 10:43:36 am »

For anyone else viewing this later and are curious, I discovered that this player doesn't support DSP options, such as ReplayGain. However, newer players have begun to adopt features like ReplayGain and I imagine others will come soon. The SR25 Mk II supports ReplayGain.
Pages: [1]   Go Up