INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotel A14 - ASIO Problem  (Read 1705 times)

dfwbach

Rotel A14 - ASIO Problem
« on: August 10, 2021, 09:38:16 pm »

Hello All,

Haven't had this problem until this past Sunday.  I am using a Lenovo mini PC as a music streamer to my WD MyCloud driver.  The computer is connected to my Rotel A14 Preamp/DAC.  I can play the same file type, i.e. flac, and switch tracks between as many flac files as I want, but the moment I switch to a DSF file, I get this message:

The ASIO device "ROTEL Audio ASIO Driver" does not support the sample rate of 48000 Hz. 

If I switch back to a DSF file, I then get the same message, but with the DSF sample rate.

I have to shut off the Rotel, and turn it back on again for the issue to go away.

I am a long time user of JRiver and never had this issue.  If I plug in a different computer to the Rotel, I do not have this problem whatsoever.  I'm thinking this might be a USB problem, but I've checked all drivers and everything is current.

I'd appreciate if anyone has any tips and or comments on how to fix this, as I've tried everything.  I've even reset Windows to no avail.  Again, no issues on this computer until about two days ago.

Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]   Go Up