INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tabs tabs tabs  (Read 617 times)

bMinor

• World Citizen
tabs tabs tabs
« on: September 04, 2021, 08:03:31 am »

In MC25 I would access + work with tracks via 6 tabs. These 6 tabs would reopen after an application restart.
That doesn’t happen anymore.
How do I get my tabs back the way they were before relaunching the app?

What I get instead are white blank tabs called 'start' (I disabled “show start in tree” ) and the default Start screen still pops up (+ a number of blank tabs).

When I load a saved view I get my tabs back but another new empty tab is added somewhere between my original tabs.

What exactly is “lock tab” supposed to do?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: tabs tabs tabs
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 08:40:55 am »

Open options and check settings for "Startup". Ensure that "Location" is set to "Last Location". That will sort your program launching with start pages issue.

If you lock a tab, and then click a different tree location whilst that tab is active, that different tree location you clicked on will open in a new tab, preserving the locked tab.

-marko

bMinor

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 08:59:11 am »

I can't find "Last Location" in settings for "Startup" but I did check "Last Exit View" which I assume you meant. That didn't work. After a MC restarted the screen is back to "Start" view + extra white blank tabs.

bMinor

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 09:12:23 am »

to clarify "Start", what i get after a restart the Start screen (Welcome to JRiver...) in all 6 tabs. the exact number of tabs i had previously open but with the wrong content.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 11:01:16 am »

I can't find "Last Location" in settings for "Startup" but I did check "Last Exit View" which I assume you meant. That didn't work. After a MC restarted the screen is back to "Start" view + extra white blank tabs.
"Last Exit View" is a "Mode" option. Please recheck the "Location" options.... Look for "Last Location" and choose that...

bMinor

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 11:10:39 am »

thanks Marko, that worked.
I missed that one because nothing was chosen in Location making it look like as if Mode was part of Location...

locked tabs is a good feature
Pages: [1]   Go Up