INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transcode Audio & prevent Screen Dimming settings changing for no good reason.  (Read 1272 times)

jctcom

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Rush - Styx - Yes - Porcupine Tree - Staple Food!

On my iPhone 11 pro with IOS 14.7.1 and several previous versions.  Latest version of JRemote (Currently 3.36)

This has been going on for some time now.  The 2 settings seem to be linked somehow in that if I turn on "Prevent Screen From Dimming" at some point soon after "Transcode Audio" setting seems to enable itself.  these setting should be mutually exclusive and either setting should not turn on or off once set.

Please fix this it is particularly annoying.  I only use the "Transcode Audio" setting when I am driving or otherwise using cellular data and when I turn it off I want it to stay off.  The prevent Screen from dimming option I always want enabled and I am tired of it turning off for no valid reason. When listening in house on WiFi via my Bose QC30 Headphones for some reason these settings keep changing.

Please please please fix this.  it is getting really annoying.

also as a suggestion.  the info at the top though mostly visible now seems to be incredibly crammed up there to the point that still letters that have parts of them below the bottom line (Such as "g" for instance) are still being cut off.  there is a tonne of space below the album cover.  I don't understand why everything is not moved down to allow a better visual experience.  In fact it could all be moved down to the point that we should be able to see battery, Cellular, WiFi info.  this would be very useful.

Thanks in advance.

Carl
Pages: [1]   Go Up