INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help With MCE remote  (Read 1495 times)

TheGame

• Junior Woodchuck
Help With MCE remote
« on: December 02, 2021, 06:42:27 pm »

Firstly I apologize if this is a duplicate post. I ran through posts but didn't see anything on this. I just got a new PC about a week ago and My MCE remote works well with JRiver 28 except for one thing. On my old computer, I could have a file selected to play, then I could highlight another music file and be able to hit the OK button on the remote and it would automatically jump to that song. I hope I am making it easy to understand what I am asking. For example. Say I have JRiver set on song 1. If I highlight song 8 for example, I could quickly go to song 8 just by hitting the okay button on MCE. Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this? It used to work on JRiver MC28 on my old computer, but I cannot remember how I had the MCE remote setup to do this. Any ideas or solutions would be extremely appreciated! I've attached a screenshot of JRiver MC 28 as well as the remotes I have tried.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
Re: Help With MCE remote
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 07:23:12 pm »

You might take a look at Tools > Options > General > Behavior.  You can set what happens on various actions you take.

TheGame

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Help With MCE remote
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 01:37:39 pm »

Do you happen to know what settings to change? I tried different things and settings but ended up having to reinstall JRiver MC 28 because I messed up my settings. Any additional information and help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I am guessing it is some type of mouse click or double mouse click command but I don't see that option  (I could be wrong). With MC 27 it worked without changing settings. So I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks).
Pages: [1]   Go Up