INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unexpected Bonus when switching to Mini View on MacBook Air  (Read 1201 times)

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Unexpected Bonus when switching to Mini View on MacBook Air
« on: January 22, 2022, 07:46:47 am »

I recently acquired the 2020 Edition of the MacBook Air and was using it to test some TrackInfo Plugins that I am developing.

Admittedly I still haven't worked out how the hell to get it to do the things I want to do as opposed to the things the Cupertino Dictatorship think I should do.

While playing some of my tracks I tried switching from Standard View to Mini View and got an unexpected, but pleasant, surprise.

If I did that switch from playing now with my TrackInfo Plugin Visible not only was the mini-player visible the display-window/panel was also visible.
Though I was unable to move the display-window/panel.

But if anybody does that switch in Windows all they get to see is the Mini-Player.

Is this a Mac Feature or a result of me needing to change something on the MacBook
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Unexpected Bonus when switching to Mini View on MacBook Air
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 12:31:34 pm »

I recently acquired the 2020 Edition of the MacBook Air and was using it to test some TrackInfo Plugins that I am developing.

Admittedly I still haven't worked out how the hell to get it to do the things I want to do as opposed to the things the Cupertino Dictatorship think I should do.

While playing some of my tracks I tried switching from Standard View to Mini View and got an unexpected, but pleasant, surprise.

If I did that switch from playing now with my TrackInfo Plugin Visible not only was the mini-player visible the display-window/panel was also visible.
Though I was unable to move the display-window/panel.

But if anybody does that switch in Windows all they get to see is the Mini-Player.

Is this a Mac Feature or a result of me needing to change something on the MacBook
Probably not intended. Also the detachable windows don't working properly on Mac's yet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up