INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Silence in the library  (Read 645 times)

psychlone

• Recent member
Silence in the library
« on: May 16, 2022, 02:20:05 pm »

I've been trying to play groups of tracks in MC29 for Linux by selecting them in a file manager and dragging them into the 'Playing Now' window.  This works fine in the Windows version of MC29, but seems not to work in Linux (I've tried it from both Thunar and Nautilus).

An acceptable (though not so good) alternative (for me) would be to select a group of files in a file manager and open them in MC29 using the right-click context menu;  however, doing so when MC29 is not already open opens n instances of MC29 where n = number of files selected (sometimes they all play simultaneously, which is interesting, and sometimes not), and doing so when MC29 is already open puts them all in 'Playing Now', but invariably in the wrong order.

Does anyone know of a way of getting MC29 Linux to open groups of files from a file manager, and play them in the correct order (preferably by dragging into the Playing Now window)?

(I did try to check whether opening multiple instances was enabled, so that I could disable it if necessary and see whether that worked, but the option was not where the Wiki said it was (Tools > Options > General > Advanced), so I haven't been able to try that;  any info on where the option is would be gratefully received.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up