INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi-Res Tagging Feature?  (Read 2172 times)

engeee

• Recent member
Hi-Res Tagging Feature?
« on: May 28, 2022, 01:31:20 pm »

I apologize if this has been asked - I searched and had no luck.

How difficult would it be to add a check-box under the Tag menu to add a "Hi-Res" icon to the bottom corner of the album art? Not become the art, but small and inset on a layer above the art? Maybe and optional/additional check-box that would automatically add it to anything with "H-Res" in the title?

Thanks!
Example only - below (if it worked...):

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Hi-Res Tagging Feature?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 08:34:20 am »

Not possible inside MC. You could create "send to" script which converts the [image file] of the audio track using eg imagemagick or write MCUtils scriplet (Perl) to do that in CLI.

HansVanEijsden

• Recent member
Re: Hi-Res Tagging Feature?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 08:41:24 am »

An idea. If JRiver would understand HTML, perhaps JRiver understands inline SVG, just like any web browser.
All we need is IF the bit depth is 24 bit or higher, AND the sample rate is - for example - 48 kHz or higher, THEN output the SVG in an overlay and/or in the title description.
There are many SVG libraries available and perhaps JRiver understands it already, because JRiver can also handle HTML on several places (built-in web browser). I could imagine it's relatively easy to implement this. Would be great to have.
Pages: [1]   Go Up