INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with the license  (Read 914 times)

marcob9999

• Recent member
Problem with the license
« on: June 02, 2022, 02:07:13 am »

Good morning everyone.
I installed JRiver as a test on a PC with Ubuntu, then I bought the license, I followed the procedure, and everything works correctly.
Now I need JRiver on another PC (which I will use as a media player) with Ubuntu Mate. I installed JRiver, I recovered the license (Restore license), and everything seemed to work. Today JRiver told me that the 14-day trial has expired, and that I should "renew" the license  :o.
I redid the restore library, and everything works, but ... how can I avoid having to restore every 14 days ?
I have read the instructions but I can't understand how to do it (maybe because of my English ... maybe because I have a hard head  :-[...).
Can anyone with a good heart help me out ?

Many thanks!!!
Marco

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Problem with the license
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 05:49:32 pm »

Good morning everyone.
I installed JRiver as a test on a PC with Ubuntu, then I bought the license, I followed the procedure, and everything works correctly.
Now I need JRiver on another PC (which I will use as a media player) with Ubuntu Mate. I installed JRiver, I recovered the license (Restore license), and everything seemed to work. Today JRiver told me that the 14-day trial has expired, and that I should "renew" the license  :o.
I redid the restore library, and everything works, but ... how can I avoid having to restore every 14 days ?
I have read the instructions but I can't understand how to do it (maybe because of my English ... maybe because I have a hard head  :-[...).
Can anyone with a good heart help me out ?

Many thanks!!!
Marco
Look up "Mac address randomization"
If it's on for your machine, turn it off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up