INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sync Library Problems  (Read 583 times)

m@Xist

• Recent member
Sync Library Problems
« on: June 05, 2022, 04:15:49 pm »

Hi ya'll

I'm currently trying out the Sync Library feature to keep a selected part of my master library (Mac) synced to a Windows instance of MC, and I'm facing the following flaws:

I. After changing tags in the master library, e.g. a track name, the changes are not re-synced when I run Library›Sync Library. So how do I manage to keep the second database on my Windows MC library in sync (similarly to the handheld feature)?

II. The majority of covers are not available in the local library even though those covers are nested inside the file (as stated by MC when hovering the image). So what has happened here, and how to fix it?

III. I only want to sync selected audio files based on tags. For example only singles with rating (thus in my case GROUPING contains SINGLES), and only favourite albums (custom lib field FAVALBUMS is any TRUE). Or I want to sync only specific playlists. For this purpose I use "Set a custom filter for included files".
However, initially when using the Sync Library feature whether the custom library fields, nor playlists from the master library are available. So I had to manually duplicate all these items first. Is there no other way? Would be great if the Sync Library feature would allow to sync certain master library items.

Any suggestions or workarounds are highly appreciated, thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up