INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do the customized view for JRemote etc. give all genres on the client?  (Read 759 times)

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar

I have set up a few Windows instances in the house server, cabin server and the HTPC at the cabin, with the library copied to the other servers. And then a couple of Linux versions (Pi 4 with 2 TB SSD's) for the boat and the car (Mercedes EQC, controlled by Screen2Auto mirroring a phone with the EOS client in the Android Auto display). But the same setup gives different results.  Well, almost the same setup, I have a few more views on the Windows instances)I have screenshots from the Linux system here, showing the views. It's genres, Artists/Album and Artist/Name, all first grouped in 5, and then in 1, before the actual artists, since I have so many.

But what happens is that all genres show up in the root view, like the fourth screenshot from Chromium in Linux. This doesn't happen in the Windows instances, only the three views (genre, artist/album, artist/track) comes there. Is there something I may have unchecked or checked in the Linux version that I shouldn't have?
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system
Pages: [1]   Go Up