INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is bookmark playback only if same track is played again possible?  (Read 674 times)

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar

I have this slight problem that when I play a track that has been played before, but stopped before the end, it will start again on the bookmark. But I really only need the bookmark playback when I start the same track again. When I turn off the car or boat stereo system, Node-RED will automatically (via a relay connected to an ESP32) stop playback of the track instead of pausing it. That way, if something happens that makes the Pi restart, it will still start again on the same place next time I go out in the boat or drive the car. But when I go to another track in Playing now I want it to start from the beginning, not from where it was stopped maybe two months ago. Is this possible in any way? Maybe a command to stop and save bookmark, while regular skipping and stopping doesn't save the bookmark? Or one to reset all bookmarks except for the currently playing track? Or perhaps delete all bookmarks when playback starts?

Asking if I want to use a bookmark doesn't really work, since these systems are headless and only controlled by eos (which is still my favourite remote for MC).
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system
Pages: [1]   Go Up