INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 30 for Linux bought and unable to download  (Read 1007 times)

AlienKing

Good afternoon,

As the topic suggests, I have installed the trial version of JRiver MC 29 on my Debian 11 box and all went fine (thanks to installJRMC). So I decided to the buy the complete version and now MC 29 refuses to accept my license key because it says it is a key for MC 30.

I am totally unable to find where to download such a MC 30 beast for Linux. Any help for that matter, please?

Thanks in advance & Regards,

Alien

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRiver Media Center 30 for Linux bought and unable to download
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 06:35:49 am »

Good afternoon,

As the topic suggests, I have installed the trial version of JRiver MC 29 on my Debian 11 box and all went fine (thanks to installJRMC). So I decided to the buy the complete version and now MC 29 refuses to accept my license key.

Thanks in advance & Regards,
You need to download and install MC29.0.86, from this forum, as that is the version your new key will work with.
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

AlienKing

Re: JRiver Media Center 30 for Linux bought and unable to download
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 07:18:20 am »

>>> You need to download and install MC29.0.86, from this forum, as that is the version your new key will work with.

You know what? It Just Works™. Thanks a lot, both for the quality of your response and for how fast you replied!

Cheers,

Alien
Pages: [1]   Go Up