INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ripping movies  (Read 1276 times)

Harroun4

• World Citizen
Ripping movies
« on: September 25, 2022, 04:52:52 pm »

About a year ago I ventured away from music only to movies. After a few updates now ripping is difficult and fragile. Is very easy to crash the entire program. Before when loading a new disc, the program would read the disc and prepare for ripping. Currently to reliably read the disc after placing in the try I need to shut the power off and reapply to be reliable. This happens on three different computers and different types of drives.

Also, in the beginning I used AnyDVD to rip with and 1300 disc produced the same number of icons. Then figured that using MVV was a better way. Now the same batch of discs produces 15,000 icons. How about changing back to each disc having its own folder and subfolder to hold and display all the files.

Also have been titling the individual files for each disc for what episode or feature they point to. We should be able to share these the same as with music. The voice of experience here says this is a very tedious and frustrating task when dealing with multiple episodes. Some of in ascending order, others descending and others random. Thus, the ripped results need to compared with the original to be correct. Even in boxed sets the are not the same.
Pages: [1]   Go Up