INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EPG OTA scan no longer working  (Read 443 times)

ABA

• Recent member
EPG OTA scan no longer working
« on: October 02, 2022, 01:16:28 am »

I am using the latest version of JRiver 29 and HDHomerun on Windows 11. About a week ago my EPG OTA scan stopped working. Programs start end end times flows through, but MC29 does not show title, descriptions nor any another details. The EPG just shows empty blocks spanning correct program start and end times.

I tried reverting back to EPG Collector and importing the XMLTV-file, which works fine. HDHomerun app as well as my LG TV also has no problems pulling EPG-data from the signal stream. That lead me to believe the error was caused by an MC29 update, but uninstalling MC29 and re-installing an older MC29-version made no difference.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: EPG OTA scan no longer working
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 10:46:19 am »

This is strange.  I have not made any changes to MC29 TV code recently (since the end of July).
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

ABA

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 12:12:24 pm »

That is strange. Tried insdtalling MC29 on my laptop. Same result: Program times are alright, but no program titles and descriptions.

I have reset my log, conducted an EPG OTA scan and attached the logs to this post.

On another, but related note: MC29 OTA scan takes about 10 mins with me, while EPG Collector completes the scan in little over 1 minute. Maybe the MC-process could be optimzed.

ABA

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 04:12:28 pm »

Has anyone been able to identify the issue?
Pages: [1]   Go Up