INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature request? Increase playback speed via contact menu and keyboard shortcuts  (Read 357 times)

rogueblue

• World Citizen

I'm not sure if devs here actually consider any feature requests, but I'd very much like to be able to Increase playback speed via contact menu and keyboard shortcuts.
I had inquired about this before and was showed that it can be done by going into the DSP studio, but that is a huge inconvenience to keep adjusting each time.
Couldn't we have the speed control to both increase as well as the current "slow motion" just under "Motion" in the context menu and/or please provide a keyboard shortcut for increasing, decreasing and normalizing speed without having to each time open DSP Studios?
Would make a world of difference.

tzr916

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

+1
Sorry, I searched the WIKI and the forums... Are there not any keyboard shortcuts to change video playback speed? Is that something that can be added? All I see is right click with mouse > slow motion > choose from four possible speeds. And when I do that, the DSP Studio Tempo pops up EVERY time! Is there at least a way to prevent DSP Studio Tempo from popping up every time?
(my requests for MC 29)...Video slow motion usage - prevent the DSP Tempo dialog from popping up on the screen and create a MC Core Command + hotkey for slow motion...
(my requests for MC 30)...Video slow motion usage - add slow motion to the OSD up/down buttons with IR remotes, and prevent the DSP Tempo dialog from popping up on the screen, and create a MC Core Command + hotkey for slow motion...
JRiverMC v32 •Windows 10 Pro 64bit •Defender Exclusions •ṈŘ 3rd party AV
•ASUS TUF gaming WiFi z590 •Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600W
•i7-11700k @ 3.6GHz~5GHz •32GB PC4-25600 DDR4
•OS on Crucial P5 Plus M.2 PCIe Gen4 •Tv Recordings on SATA 6TB WD Red Pro
•4 OTA & 6 CableCard SiliconDust Tuners
•nVidia RTX2060 •XBR65Z9D •AVRX3700H •Fluance 7.2.2 [FH]
•SMP1000DSPѫeD A3-300[RSS315HE-22] •SPA300DѫYSTSW215[15-PRX8S4]
Pages: [1]   Go Up