INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MacOS 13 Ventura  (Read 328 times)

aliciaviola

• Galactic Citizen
MacOS 13 Ventura
« on: October 26, 2022, 11:17:10 am »

I just updated my MacBook to MacOS 13 Ventura. It works perfect with MC (I tested the last two builds).

1) I tagged several recordings in MC with a not shrinked tab window. Up to now: not one blank field (fingers crossed it will remain)

2) I always has been a windows management problem with MC and the Mac.
All dear routines that worked with all other programs on my Mac save MC:
to move a program page with one move to the left, right, the upper or lower side (possible with an installed better touch tool - wonderful to have two programs side by side).
to change the program size to full size with a click on the green arrow and to the former adjusted size with a click on it again (and not only to one very small size).
Now I can work with the new introduced stage manager and finally have a working windows management system that can manage a fast view change and exchange between MC and all other open Mac windows. Great! (you can see it in the appended pictures)

I found one bug: some time ago there has been a video bug that with some mp4 files there was only a grey screen with the movie’s sound but no picture. I had it again with one .mp4 file. Afterwards MC freezes and I have to close it with a forced closing in the the dock or the command, choose, shift, escape keyboard combination.
Frank
Pages: [1]   Go Up