INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What settings should I be using for MC21 to NOT change the video or audio...  (Read 635 times)

Dervishing

• Recent member

I want MC21 to send video and audio via my computer's HDMI output (that also drives my computer monitor). I have a 4K HDMI splitter to get dual HDMI outputs.

The video subsystem is a circa 2019 nVidia 10xx board that supports 4K up to 30 Hz only and supports HDR. I need to update this to a newer 4K board or simply add a newer SECOND nVidia board I only use for Home Theater playback. Is that possible? I'm not into fast-reaction-speed gaming, so that's not a requirement for the new or second video board. Recommendations for this? I have open slots in the desktop computer. The computer is a circa 2019 entry level "gaming" computer from Cyberpower, processor is a fast AMD Ryzen 8-core processor. In spite of my concerns that the AMD processor may be problematic compared to Intel processors, this has been the most stable, hard-to-crash, computer I've ever owned... and I've owned a lot of computers between 1978 and today. Operating system is Windows 10 Home. Network connections are all gigabit Ethernet.

When I play a movie, I don't want MC21 to change the frame rate, no changes to resolution, no motion processing, no color processing... just send the unmodified video and audio to my Home Theater system where audio will be decoded and video sent to the video display that will do the video decoding.
Pages: [1]   Go Up