INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No video in youtube in MC30.0.35 Intel on OSX Ventura. It is the same in MC29.  (Read 594 times)

Stacl

• Recent member

Hello,

There is no video in youtube in MC30.0.30 Intel on OSX Ventura Version 13.0.1 (22A400) yet. It is the same in MC29.
It is an iMac Retina 5K, 27", 2020

There is just sound (tone) in youtube, when I click on video file it does not show video, still visible is just a white screen.

Kind regards
Steffen

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

Odd. Not sure what's going on there. It doesn't work on a M1 either.

Stacl

• Recent member

It is the same problem in MC 30.0.31                                                                                                  33                                                               

Kind regards
Steffen

bob

• Administrator

We are probably going to have to use a newer API for the web calls.

AGAWA

• World Citizen

com.jriver.MediaCenter30.binarycookies
without the above you tube has vision. When esc :white window - saving settings

bob

• Administrator

com.jriver.MediaCenter30.binarycookies
without the above you tube has vision. When esc :white window - saving settings
Are you saying that fixes the issue?
How do you set it?

AGAWA

• World Citizen

delete this file , location below.
when you start to stream any video from YouTube MC opens dialogue window with several options. I click the top one : play in MC and it goes full screen and everything is fine.
Then when you want to go back, press ESC and this will go back to YouTube screen with white window in the front - saying: saving settings or something like that. I guess on first access JRiver sets "binarycookies"  and this blocks any further video and opening full screen. This is my observation.

./Library/HTTPStorages

Stacl

• Recent member

Hello,

there is no video in youtube in MC30.0.35 on My iMac Intel Retina 5K, 27", 2020.

It is still the same problem. There is just sound (tone) in youtube, when I click on video file it does not show video, still visible is just a white screen.

Kind regards
Steffen

bob

• Administrator

Build 30.0.38 implements the newer webapi when running on MacOS13.0 or newer (Ventura).
I've verified that it works with YouTube now however I expect there will be other issues with cookies, site logins, etc.

Please test and report any issues. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up