More > JRiver Media Center 30 for Mac

Copy and Paste Tags not working for the "Rating+" tag

(1/2) > >>

Tango-DJ:
The command "Paste tags" (command + shift + v) does not paste the "Rating+" tag. The popup window that opens shows all the tags that can be selected, but the "Rating+" tag is not among them, although the track from which the tags were copied did include that tag. See the screenshot attached for an example: although the source track has a non-empty "Rating+" field, this field is not listed in the 'Paste tags' window.

Tango-DJ:
Also, see this post for a report of a similar problem, but involving the "genre" rather than the "rating+" tag:

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=133968.0

zybex:
Is it a calculated field?
What is the field 'Name' and 'Edit type' in the field's definition?

EnglishTiger:

--- Quote from: zybex on January 30, 2023, 08:35:15 am ---Is it a calculated field?
What is the field 'Name' and 'Edit type' in the field's definition?

--- End quote ---
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybex -

Zybex - Rating and Rating10 are both set as Integer, but the reason why they are probably not presented in the "Paste Tags" list probably down to the number of places they can be Altered/Editd along with the fact that they are usually presented as Images and not Raw Data.

But the OP is refering to a field/tag called "rating+" since that is a non-standard tag could be the reason why it is not listed.

As far as the "gere" tag is concerned I've never had a problem when it's been among a group of tags I'm using the command+c and command+shift+v combination.

zybex:

--- Quote from: EnglishTiger on January 30, 2023, 09:21:09 am ---But the OP is refering to a field/tag called "rating+" since that is a non-standard tag could be the reason why it is not listed.

--- End quote ---

Hence why I asked how it's defined. Custom user fields are normally listed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version