INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request {or directions on doing this if it's there and I missed it}  (Read 337 times)

jetpacksam

• Recent member

Hello,
When going from Playlist or any of the side bar options back to my main library,
it does not remember where I was at, viewer wise. In other words if I was listening/working on
Pink Floyd albums and I go to check something on a play list, when I go back to the main audio window set up, it restarts at the top of the alphabet. It doesn't matter if there is an open edit, any movement away from the current window to any other part of MC31 resets it.
I would like to have MC remember the last viewing window status.
Even on Start up, MC remembers what window was used, but if its the main library interface,
that restarts at the top of the alphabet.

Does any of this make any sense?
SUCK GAS, EVILDOER!

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

You could try using the "Back" button. That should get you where you came from, at the previous point of selection.

Also consider opening tabs. Then, instead of navigating up/down the tree ('side bar options'), you change location via the tab bar along the top of the view. You will find each tab the way you left it, even after program restart.

Tip: Middle mouse click (they have that on macs, yes?) on an item in the tree opens that item in a new tab.

jetpacksam

• Recent member

Both worked. Thank you very much!
SUCK GAS, EVILDOER!
Pages: [1]   Go Up