INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Improve Lookup for BlueRay Audio Cover Art  (Read 225 times)

whoareyou

• Galactic Citizen
Improve Lookup for BlueRay Audio Cover Art
« on: January 09, 2024, 08:37:29 am »

There is a pretty decent collection of bluray "pure audio" disks in marketplace.  When you back up one of these disks, i.e. MakeMKV full backup, it can be played no issue via MC.  I like to play the bluray for these because in many cases these disks have multiple formats i.e. Stereo, Quad, 5.1, LPCM, etc. and I like to have all formats available for playback.

However, because it's a video, only way to automatically get cover art seems to be via "Get Movie and TV Info", and most of the time nothing is found even though there is almost always cover art from its original CD/Vinyl incarnation.   

Is there another way to look these up that I can use?

Also, I've noticed that there is usually a Wiki page for the relevant albums, but Get Movie and TV Info never finds these pages.  Is it possible the search algorithm can be changed to accomodate this? 

For example, I just added Alice Cooper Billion Dollar Babies.  Get Movie and TV Info will return a page on Alice Cooper but I can't figure out a way to search so that its results include the information from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billion_Dollar_Babies

So it seems as though it is possible that JRiver could return and scrape the relvant cover art for the audio only videos.

Thanks

Windows 11 Pro
Intel i7-12700K / 32MBRam /
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070
4K Sony x900h
Pages: [1]   Go Up