INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 32 Cover Art Issue  (Read 125 times)

BLACKBOLT2004

• Recent member
MC 32 Cover Art Issue
« on: May 13, 2024, 08:55:57 pm »

It appears that since updating to MC 32, I'm having issues updating Cover Art.

If I have a Greatest Hits CD saved to MC, I want each song to have it's own cover art, instead of using the cover art that comes with the Greatest Hits CD.

I used to be able to easily make this change but now after changing one song's cover art, if I try to change the next song's cover art the both songs ends up with the same cover art. If I move the 3rd song, change the cover art, now all 3 have the same cover art. Not sure why this started  happening.

See example of issue in Picture1 attachment. Picture11 attachment is an example of what I am trying to achieve.

Thank you and keep doing what you're doing. Great software. Been using for years.

haggis999

• Galactic Citizen
Re: MC 32 Cover Art Issue
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 11:33:35 am »

I've just tried to save different cover art for several tracks of the same CD. It worked fine for me.

The process I used was to select the new cover art using Cover Art > Add From File... This prompted a dialogue box asking me "Would you like to copy this image to the cover art location you have specified in options?", to which I answered Yes. Each image had a different filename.

Are you perhaps saving different versions of Folder.jpg in the CD folder and thus overwriting the previous version every time?
Pages: [1]   Go Up