INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 33.0.18 for Windows -- Available Here  (Read 2496 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 33.0.18 for Windows -- Available Here
« on: September 03, 2024, 08:50:57 am »

This is the latest build of JRiver Media Center 33.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver-cdn.com/mediacenter/channels/v33/latest/MediaCenter330018-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit build
https://files.jriver-cdn.com/mediacenter/channels/v33/latest/MediaCenter330018.exe (works on all systems)

33.0.18 (9/1/2024)

1. Fixed: Tuning the channel mapping for inputs and outputs above 8 channels (feedback appreciated).
2. Fixed: Theater View play all selections were not working for the last few builds.

33.0.17 (8/29/2024)

1. Changed: Theater View returns no files instead of all the files when nothing is selected when querying with MCWS.
2. Fixed: The Netflix player augmentation for higher quality and 5.1 audio did not work after Netflix made some changes.
3. Fixed: Interlaced videos did not play in JRVR when using D3D11 hardware deinterlacing.
4. NEW: Metadata will be saved to XMP block in HEIF/HEIC images.

33.0.16 (8/27/2024)

1. Fixed: The new playlist expressions would crash if they couldn't find the playlist (now it throws nice errors).
2. Changed: Custom colors can be specified for tooltips in Playing Now Popup (see Wiki).
3. NEW: EXIF data will be editable in HEIF images.
4. Changed: Searching options for things like "Disk Writer" work better (they had a backslash in the name so weren't being found).
5. Fixed: WMA audio files did not play properly since 33.0.2.
6. Changed: 3-Track skin for the Playing Now Popup now always goes to the previous track when clicking on the thumbnail.
7. Changed: Now can specify output file name for Playing Now Popup.
8. Changed: Default size/scaling for Playing Now Popup is now the same as the View UI size setting.

33.0.15 (8/22/2024)

1. NEW: Added PlaylistAdd and PlaylistRemove expression functions.
2. Changed: Playing Now Popup output files are generated when manually showing it.
3. Changed: Playback time is displayed in Popup content when stopped.

33.0.14 (8/20/2024)

1. Fixed: Playing Now Popup would not handle output directory with missing path separator at the end.
2. NEW: Added "time" content item type for Playing Now Popup to display current playback times.
3. Changed: When dragging a file that is already imported into the program it will no longer analyze the file again.
4. Changed: Updated the "New / Improved This Version" to point to v33.
5. Fixed: Popup output image would not include background image when using alternate skin.
6. Changed: Padding channels that are marked as not having data will still be filled with input data by the mixing engine.  So 5.1 with 4 extra playing 10 channel will play the extra channels.
7. Changed: Tooltips for Playing Now Popup show even when it does not have focus.
8. Fixed: Global shortcut setting for Playing Now Popup was not sticking for most installations.

33.0.13 (8/15/2024)

1. NEW: Playing Now Popup can output an image or text file for external processing (upload, etc.).

33.0.12 (8/12/2024)

1. Fixed: YouTube clip playback works better (was trying to get URLs that would not always resolve).
2. Changed: Added option for Playing Now Popup keyboard shortcut to be global.
3. Changed: The keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+I) closes the Playing Now Popup if it is currently displayed.

33.0.11 (8/8/2024)

1. Changed: DSP Presets now include the setting for whether a VST effect should be on or off.
2. Fixed: Loading DSP Presets for conversion could crash when loading some VST3 effects.
3. Changed: Playing Now Popup now supports real background transparency (Windows-only).
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

markf2748

Re: JRiver Media Center 33.0.18 for Windows -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2024, 10:46:15 am »

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver-cdn.com/mediacenter/channels/v33/latest/MediaCenter330018-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

33.0.16 (8/27/2024)
4. Changed: Searching options for things like "Disk Writer" work better (they had a backslash in the name so weren't being found).
6. Changed: 3-Track skin for the Playing Now Popup now always goes to the previous track when clicking on the thumbnail.

4: "Disk" search does find Audio > Audio Device, and Theater View > Advanced.  Both are option headers for the "Disk Writer" setting.  That's all good.  Thanks.

6: Action of the Playing Now Popup PREV thumbnail button is still linked to the Previous Button option setting.  So 6. is incorrect.  It still depends on the option setting.

Details:
Action is same as in 33.0.15 when option General > Behavior > Previous Button is set to "CD Style":  First click of PREV thumbnail brings position slider to start of current track.  Second click starts the previous track.  I find it helpful to watch the position slider:  after first click the slider moves back to start and once it begins to roll forward, then second click gets me to previous track.  If I wait a second or two too long between clicks, I just keep restarting the current track.  I think that is fully expected for "CD Style".

If this option is set to "Previous track always", then single PREV click cleanly sets to previous track, also as expected.  But that is not the action I want for the Player Bar previous button.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2024, 01:25:46 pm »

6: Action of the Playing Now Popup PREV thumbnail button is still linked to the Previous Button option setting.  So 6. is incorrect.  It still depends on the option setting.

If you are using a custom, modified version of the 3-Track skin, then you will not have the updated command used for the previous thumbnail button.  See the default 3-Track skin for the updated command.
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

markf2748

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 04:33:46 pm »

If you are using a custom, modified version of the 3-Track skin, then you will not have the updated command used for the previous thumbnail button.  See the default 3-Track skin for the updated command.
For my custom Playing Now Popup skin I replaced Command="10004,0" with Command="10004,4" in the line which has Name="PrevThumb", as you indicate.
Relaunched MC a couple of times and now my custom skin, as well as the default 3-Track skin, work as desired, independent of the option setting for Previous Button.

Thanks!  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up