INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.0.101 beta  (Read 3909 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 9.0.101 beta
« on: January 22, 2003, 01:48:24 pm »

Media Center 9.0.101 beta is available.  

Many things will crash and not work.  If that worries you, please wait for a couple of weeks.

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter90101.exe    

Changes    

1. Changed: External file change detection now looks at file size as well as last modified time stamp.
2. Changed: Thumbnails of very small images will not be enlarged so they're bigger than the actual file.
3. Fixed: Vertical scrolling with skinned scrollbars in a thumbnail list didn't work.
4. Fixed: YADB lookup wasn't working.
5. NEW: YADB has data entry dialog for when CD information isn't found.
6. Changed: Tree icon tuning. (thanks to iPod devotee)
7. Fixed: Shift+Click didn't work as expected with skinned scrollbars.
8. Fixed: A few minor GDI and memory leaks.
9. Fixed: CD writer was not recognizing certain Smart&Friendly and Sanyo cd burners.
10. Fixed: The double-click behaviour of "Replace Playing Now" would ignore the selection when it was fired via [Enter].
11. Fixed: Library backup would not work on some machines.
12. Changed: Audio CD burning options (cross-fade/DSP) available on main dialog. Less confusing options dialog.
13. Fixed: Few changes / fixes to auto-complete file property combo. (no longer case sensitive, won't auto-complete when editing in the middle, etc.)
14. Fixed: Red and blue color components were flipped in visualization studio gradients.

We're still getting more bugs reported than we can fix each build. Please keep a list of bugs you find, and re-report anything that doesn't get fixed each build.    

Thanks for your help and support.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

DocLotus

• Retired and; Loving It!!!
Re: Media Center 9.0.101 beta
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 02:04:28 pm »

Yippi;

Lots of improvements(?)
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2003, 02:16:11 pm »

This build may also fix a license problem when 9.0 was previously licensed but the license needs to be restored.  It's obscure and shouldn't affect most people.

I can confirm the fix for the scrollbars in thumbnail mode.

Joe Karnes

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2003, 03:02:06 pm »

Still cannot decode files directly to CD and can only burn at 10X maximum.  With the last several versions of MC the correct artist are not burned to the CD but will indicate Various Artist unless the playlist is comprised of only one artist  and then each track will be listed correctly.  What does "write CD text" mean.  Thank you, Joe Karnes
Media Jukebox PLUS 9.0.101 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium II 448 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 392 MB, Free - 271 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive D: HP       CD-Writer+ 9700k   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:10  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

Joe Karnes

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2003, 03:13:13 pm »

I had selected test mode on an attempt to decode files directly to CD a few minutes ago and then after not being able to burn the CD, I posted a message about my results.  I just now tried to use that CD to burn with out selecting decode files directly to CD and even though I previously selected the test mode the CD is now closed.  The loss of a blank CD is no big deal but I have tried it twice now and the test mode does not prevent burning to a CD even when it is stopped during the test phase.  Thank you, Joe Karnes

Shelly

• I love listening to music with Media Center!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2003, 03:33:38 pm »

Bugs still present:

11. Fixed: Library backup would not work on some machines.

Still not working.  Receive message: "Failed to backup info"

• Unable to import .mpc files - MC crashes when getting decoder.

• CD Labeler is not recognizing internal artwork.

Bugs fixed:

• Install program removes all file associations.

• Changes made in content view are not saved.
[/s]

Continuing Request

Change closing of CD Labeler from automatic to manual.  I generally print the label first and then have to reopen the Labeler to print the cover.  If I'm not satisfied with the results, it has to be reopened each time a label prints.

Shelly

Intel Pentium 4 1693 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 198 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive H:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive D: PLEXTOR  CD-R   PX-W1610A   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No

nila

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2003, 03:58:42 pm »

BUGS
  • Mouse scroll wheel - if you scroll it's scrolling the last window (left tree or right list) that you clicked on, not the part of the program you are currently over.
  • Video playback of files is still dodgy and prone to freezing.

nila

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2003, 04:17:00 pm »

BUGS
  • Editing entries in the search bar is still a HUGE pain,
  • clicking on the search bar to type in something new results in the whole text being highlighted no matter how many times you click or where you click.
  • Pasting in the search bar results in the text being replaced instead of your pasted text being added.
  • All searches to do with dates are still awkward and nearly impossible - I'm currently trying to find some songs that were played today in MJ - I tried doing a search for: lastplayed=<86400 and it's returning all kinds of wierd stuff, clicking on the entry to edit it from the list is equally useless as it's all displayed in Unix timestamps.

Getting the value 86400 as well required me to use a calculator - MJ REALLY needs to set it up so that we can type:
    lastplayed<=1d   or
    lastplayed<=1h  or
    lastplayed<=1m
    etc where it checks the last character and uses that to calcuate the minutes automatically.
    Us needing to convert everything into seconds is a PAIN.

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2003, 04:17:05 pm »

I'm glad you like the icons! Since you used them, I wish I'd have found this one earlier... but I do have a day job.  :)

The Smartlist icons ran together, also. This one was a little trickier to get right. The base of the bulb is now below the Playlist, and the Playlist is aligned vertically like the Playlist in the Recently Imported icon. Please note the screen shot is from .100, before I knew .101 was out.

The iPod iCon is better now. I pasted it into the image so you could see it.

http://www.eldoradosoft.com/temp/ColorTreeIcons.bmp    (COLOR24)

Winstone

• Recent member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! &amp; MJ too
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2003, 04:23:19 pm »

Bonjour,

What appen with all French accent like : é è à ç etc.
When I submit to YADB and I lookup after, letter are not correct.

Ex:

Richard Séguin before I submit to Yadb
Richard Séguin after when I lookup from Yadb

Musicalement vôtre    

Media Jukebox PLUS 9.0.101 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

Intel Pentium III 734 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 522 MB, Free - 209 MB

Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive G:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive G: HP       CD-Writer+ 8200    Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:4  MaxSpeed:4  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: 90 %

ZRocker

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2003, 05:29:37 pm »

1. Changed: External file change detection now looks at file size as well as last modified time stamp.

Matt - You read my mind...big THANKS!!! [it works]

12. Changed: Audio CD burning options (cross-fade/DSP) available on main dialog. Less confusing options dialog.

That's great, but you still can't burn an audio CD with only Cross-fade selected because MC still wants to 'analyze' the files to be burned...I DON'T WANT TO ANALYZE AND ANALYSIS IS NOT NEEDED FOR A SIMPLE CROSS-FADE BURN (NO DSP SETTINGS SELECTED).

Bugs:
1. MC still locks all access to CD/DVD drives after a running for a short while.  MC doesn't recognize new discs are inserted and MC will not let any other programs recognize discs are inserted.  When you stop MC, all access to CD/DVD drives resumes & works as normal...what is MC doing to screwup all access to CD/DVD drives?  (geeez)

2. After an attempted CD burn (aborted because of silly analzye bug above), none of the keyboard shortcut keys worked...had to restart MC to get keys like [Delete] to work again.

Harry_The_Hipster

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2003, 05:31:43 pm »

Haven't been able to burn either audio or data CDs in the last several builds.

With audio CDs, the burn seems to proceed naturally, but on last track, the progress bar never makes it to the very end. Instead, the closing session mesage appears, hangs for a moment, then the following:

Attempts to open CD in Explorer show no files, or alternatively a message requesting me to insert a disc in the drive. If I try to reuse the CD, message indicates cannot add files to it.

Data CDs are a bit different, same result. The burn proceeds with suspicious speed (wish the burner was actually capable of that), session closes, but again no data on CD.

The files in question are APE, play properly, and am able to convert them to WAV w/o difficulty. Haven't yet tried to burn either the resulting WAVs or mp3s, however.

CD text unchecked, internal ASPI layers, other info as follows:

Intel Pentium 4 2019 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 261 MB

Ripping /   Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive G:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive F: PLEXTOR  CD-R   PX-W4012A   Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None

HTH

RemyJ

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2003, 05:33:38 pm »

• Fixed: Overflow handling always reverts to "clip protection"

• New: Data CD writes fail with "Can't start the write.", "Failed: Open session. Invalid field in parameter list"
  • New: "Decode files directly to CD" is both on the main CD writer settings page and the settings sub-page but the checkboxes aren't synchronized.

• Now that you can get past the "Invalid Media Server Information" message box when searching for media servers, I still get multiple duplicate replies from the server if either the server or client have multiple network interfaces.  
  • When the media server responds to a search, it responds with the first interface it's bound to even if that interface isn't reachable by the client that issued the search request.   My server has 2 interfaces, one private, one public.  My laptop is on the public network.  I issue a search from the laptop and the server responds with the name and ip address of the private interface which the laptop can never reach.  Combined with the previous problem, I can get 4 responses for the private interface, all useless.
  • If the client actually gets only 1 response, it tries to connect immediately.  It should problably give you an option to see the response and confirm that you want to connect to it.
  • If you cancel out of the list box with the responses you get a "failed to connect" message and you get dumped into the default library instead of the library you were originally connected to.
  • Crossfade settings are ignored during an audio burn.
  • Column widths aren't saving again.  You have to drag the column separator twice to get the first change to stick.
  • When "Decode directly to CD" is unchecked, and you burn more than 1 CD, the raw temp file is deleted and recreated for each CD instead of using the one created at the start of the first burn.  
  • In "File Naming and Location" you can't enter paths with leading or trailing periods.  I.E.  If I try to enter a path for track images like "m:\.coverart" the period gets stripped out as soon as I move the cursor out of the entry field. Any valid file system path should be allowed.
  • Can't turn off tooltips for the drop target and player controls.
  • MP3 Encoder settings are broken again.  If you select "custom" and press advanced, you get the quality selection dialog instead of the custom command line dialog.
  • Analyze audio during rip doesn't do anything.
  • Burn space status bar is incorrect on first look.  Have to refresh to get it right.
  • When collapsing "Auto Smartlists (audio)" after selecting one of the random or favorite lists, the app hangs for about 10 seconds while spinning the cpu at 100%. (maybe not a "problem", but it's still a pain)
  • Ripping in digital secure mode hangs near the end of the last audio track if there is also a data track on the cd.  Have to cancel, wait for everything to release, then rip the last track in digital large buffer mode.  

Microsoft Windows 2000  Server 5.0 Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)
    Intel Pentium 4 2365 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 345 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
    Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.5436 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive D: SONY     CD-RW  CRX175A     Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:24  MaxSpeed:24  Use MJ Engine:Yes
     Drive E: TDK      CDRW4800B          Addr: 2:0:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  Use MJ Engine:Yes
     Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: Yes

Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce

frobig

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2003, 05:41:53 pm »

Bugs so far:
when opening MC, in non-full-screen mode, the window is sized out to full-screen; in other words, hitting the maximize/restore button, or double clicking on the top of the window, doesn't change the size of the window; it's always full-screen until manually resized. Resets every time I close and reopen MC.
Twice, after a .wma track from my library finished, MC closed on its own.
MC closed in the middle of playing a CD track.
When playing a .wma and trying to move the progress bar, it would not stay where I moved it, and repeatedly moved back to where it had started.
I really didn't like songs starting, then buffering, and then continuing, but I seem to have adjusted out of it (in playback?).
This is after about an hour of using 9.0.101; I'll try to keep track of what else I find.

AMD Athlon 1199 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 112 MB

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max

Burning /  Drive D: OPTORITE CD-RW CW4802       Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:24  MaxSpeed:48  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None

ZRocker

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2003, 06:30:25 pm »

RemyJ said:
MP3 Encoder settings are broken again.  If you select "custom" and press advanced, you get the quality selection dialog instead of the custom command line dialog.

This was fixed in 9.0.98 (and is still fixed in 9.0.101) for me...you might want to double check (there was never a change note that said it was fixed, tho).

frobig

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2003, 07:21:45 pm »

Just confirming the burning bugs mentioned above; I can't decode straight to CD or use DSP features without analyzing, and analysis hangs up on the first track.
When decoding and then writing, seems to hang up trying to decode first track.
On the bright side, MC seems to open in the same size window as it last closed.
Seems like you're getting close, but some of these recurring bugs are important stuff. I'm looking forward to the final release of MC9.

jhubers

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2003, 07:27:33 pm »

How do I get the new icons to appear?  Everything still looks the same.

ZRocker

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2003, 08:30:35 pm »

Bugs (still):
1. Burning a data CD, if a track to be burned is currently playing in MC...the CD writer can not open the file (displays an error) and writes a zero-length files to the data CD.  Audio CD burns can open a track currently playing (no problem).

2. If you cancel a burn in progress, MC crashes shortly after that (usually after pressing Cancel after that...on the burn info dialog in the bottom right corner of the main MC window).

3. Again, MC locks everybody out from 'seeing' discs inserted in CD/DVD drives...have to stop & restart MC to gain access to those drives again...especially after burning CDs.

4. CD burn info is never right the 'first' time the info is displayed.

5. MC not always ejecting the CD after a burn completes (even though that option is checked)....noticed this especially during data CD burns.

6. The new "Use Cross-fade/DSP" checkbox and associated ... browse button are clickable (not disabled) while a burn is in progress.

canaro99

• World Citizen
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2003, 09:15:57 pm »

I have two IPods the first connected and experienced bug one below.

One -- I've written about this before. When synching to my IPod, I find most of the songs in a playlist that should have been updated gone, e.g. one playlist had 102 songs before the update and 3 songs after.

The second IPod is recognized but only with contacts and calendars.  Nothing else is recognized -- playlists, composers, etc.

Add insult to injury  :P there is no option to reformat and try over.

Help.

John
Thank you,

John

Topper

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2003, 09:26:31 pm »

As far as I can tell the following are still broken

1) Audio analyzer is still analyzing all tracks to 100%

2) Jpeg rotation is not working.

MarkCoutinho

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2003, 09:53:55 pm »

Same as Winstone: all the titles/artists with a é or ö or ì or whatever have changed in wuzzybuzzy hieroglyphics.

Please tell me that can be restored by a new update and that I do not have to change all these titles/artists myself...
Mark Coutinho
Dutch Top 40 collector of lyrics, sleeves and bios

MarkCoutinho

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2003, 09:55:16 pm »

Where is the maximize/minimize/close button-trio (upper right)?
Gone, as far as I can see
Mark Coutinho
Dutch Top 40 collector of lyrics, sleeves and bios

mkutsen

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2003, 10:36:11 pm »

1) Please stop the rampant caching of files in the Media Library.  It would be nice to at least have an option to disable it:  After playing a stream from an internet radiostation I have entries for the first song in the list as well as one entry for each time I was redirected to another server.  Also all the songs from a CD I don't even have anymore.

2)Clicking a ***.rm link downloads the file instead of streaming it.  If I cut and paste the link in to "Open URL of streaming file" dialog box, the file streams fine.  

3)Clicking on a ***.ram link does nothing.  Again, if I cut and paste it into "Open URL of streaming file" dialog box, the file streams fine.  

BOTH file types are registered under MC9 in IE Folder options.  

4) Noise, with Replay Gain enabled, in songs that are recorded at HIGHER volume than playlist average.  Clip protection is enabled.  Restarting the song usually eliminates the problem.

5)If you check the remember volume setting option; MC9 does not reset it back to pre-MC9 level when the program is closed.  

6)When Mega-Me windows is Maximized the "Maximize" button in the right upper corner DOES NOT change to "restore" button.

7)The Playlist scrol bar does not scroll in Min-Me skins

Intel Pentium 4 2782 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 277 MB

Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   C:\WINDOWS\Media\notify.wav

Burning /  Drive D: SONY     DVD+RW  DRU-120A   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:12  MaxSpeed:12  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

DocLotus

• Retired and; Loving It!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2003, 12:40:24 am »

After selecting...

Display Mode, Windowed

it takes TWO clicks of the mouse on the Minimizw, or Restore icons on the top right.  Should only take ONE click.
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

MachineHead

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2003, 04:23:25 am »

FIXED: AAC and mp4 files were successfully imported with this build.

FIXED: Gapless settings remain intact when ok is selected.

UNKNOWN: Checked out the skin Green Eyes to see if the scrollbars are skinned. No. Is there still work to be done here, or is it another skin?

cct1

• World Citizen
  • I like shiny things
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2003, 04:41:11 am »

Yahoo!!  MC 9 is now functional again for me!! File fields can now be changed, yadb appears to be working, can customize the toolbar again,can delete from hard drive now...Life is good!!  I have a few minor things, but they are so minor compared to the above posters I'll refrain from posting them  (besides they might get fixed in the next builds anyway), as they don't affect the function for me at all...

Can't wait to try the ipod plugin--gotta do that on my home computer though...

Excellent work on this one--appreciate the fixes!!

TimB

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2003, 04:53:36 am »

Currently not ripping or burning only editing tags and listening.

However every day or so I have to reboot my computer as playback starts stuttering, the reboot works every time.  The only constant in these situations that I can see is that MC is running.  Is this the symptom of a memory leak?

-=Tim=-

Microsoft Windows 98 SE
AMD Athlon 997 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 18 MB
Resource Info: System - 17 %, GDI - 57 %, User - 17 %

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 4.72.3812.600
wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: N/A

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive F: AOPEN    CD-RW CRW4048      Addr: 2:1:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  Use MJ Engine:Yes
Boy do I LOVE Media Center!!!

MachineHead

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2003, 05:14:17 am »

BUG: ?

Double click behavior is not doing what I think it should be right now. MJ-MC has, for me, always played all files visible when selected from the 'List'. 'Replace All' should continue playing down the list, shouldn't it? As it stands now, only the file double-clicked plays and that's it. Have tried different behaviors with no luck.

Autoelph

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2003, 07:44:38 am »

From .88 to .96 my memory usage went from 38M to 79M. Now in .101 it's at 104M. My library hasn't changed all that much in this span other than adding art to files that needed them. This machine is essentially dedicated to running MC9 and this browser of IE to write this. What's going on in the resource usage or is it the leaks? Or is it a bug at all? Is it me? Do I sound paranoid? Who said that?  :o

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1  (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium III 599 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 70 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 xpclient.010817-1148 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2600.0000 xpclient.010817-1148 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive H:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive I:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max

Burning /  Drive I: MITSUMI  CR-48X8TE          Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes

WolfWalker

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2003, 07:51:34 am »

Download manger still doesnt work.
So much music so little time!

NoCodeUK

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2003, 07:52:58 am »

Still a few errors with skinned scrollies.

- Open Media File Dialog has no scrollbars at all
- If you click on the button on the vertical scrollbar at any position apart from the top, it jumps up to the top and then jumps to the correct position

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder
Pages: [1]   Go Up