INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver/MC tech support  (Read 604 times)

fdgsdfg

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
JRiver/MC tech support
« on: December 06, 2002, 09:54:45 am »

Should I assume that all support options have been exhausted regarding the ripping problem I continue to have?  I haven't heard anything new about this problem which was noticed on this forum at least seven days ago.

Does the absence of response mean there will be no additional support forthcoming from JRiver?  To date, a satisfactory resolution has not been presented and MC continues to fail to operate as represented.  I relied on the representations of JRiver when deciding to purchase the product/license.

See: http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=beta;action=display;num=1039023604

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: JRiver/MC tech support
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2002, 10:07:19 am »

If you're having problems and it has been a while since you've had an answer, please bump your thread to the top.  If we don't answer, it often means we don't know.  If we knew, we'd tell you.

In this case, you had a reply less than 24 hours ago from JohnT, who is JRiver's best on CD's.

You could try a search to read some of the other threads here.  You could try searching google for similar problems.  Often problems can be caused by other programs.

Please continue the thread you started.

Pages: [1]   Go Up