INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request - Album Shuffle  (Read 6899 times)

Endymion

• Recent member
  • I am who I have always been
Feature Request - Album Shuffle
« on: October 13, 2002, 10:15:05 am »

I'm not using version 9 so I apologize if it's already there or there's some way to do it in version 8 that I haven't figured out but I'd like the ability to shuffle albums but not the tracks within the albums.  For example, I'd like to shuffle play a bunch of classical albums but would like all the movements of symphonies to be played together.

Thanks,
John

mattsnuts

• Junior Woodchuck
  • that'll do
Re: Feature Request - Album Shuffle
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 12:22:11 am »

Bump.

Is this in MC 12?

-Matt

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:29:59 am »

If I got everything (your request and the features of MC12) right, there still isn't a option for this.

There is something called "Shuffle Automatic". Took some time till I understood what this is about. Perhaps this comes near to what you need?? Take a look at this thread where they explained this to me.

If you'd post this question in the MC12 board I'd bet there is someone out there who can give an advice of creating a smartlist which may do exactlyy what you need...

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 12:10:37 pm »

I'm not using version 9 so I apologize if it's already there or there's some way to do it in version 8 that I haven't figured out but I'd like the ability to shuffle albums but not the tracks within the albums.  For example, I'd like to shuffle play a bunch of classical albums but would like all the movements of symphonies to be played together.

Thanks,
John
You've posted in the Media Center 11 board.
I get the impression that you're using Media Jukebox 8.
Could you just clarify that for us?

Pages: [1]   Go Up