INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Mini-me skin (UPDATE)  (Read 14829 times)

xsfo

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re: New Mini-me skin (UPDATE)
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2003, 11:37:24 pm »

OMG! I just discovered your mini-me version after having used the mega-me version! I love it!

One question though. Shouldn't the Play arrow button change to a Pause button when playing? Or does MC9.1 not support that? Believe it or not, I'm always momentarily confused (about a half second) when I want to stop the music because it doesn't look like a pause button. I'm too used to using Quicktime player I guess...

Also if it isn't obvious to anyone, you can modify what's displayed by the skin by modifying main.xml

I just copied and then commented out the original line and then made my mods. I preferred Artist - Name for the song info and I also wanted the bitrate so I can see any low bitrate songs. Finally I made the time/song #/bitrate smaller so that it fit better.

Here's a snippet of what I've done:
Code: [Select]
           <!-- Entry Name="TimeElapsed" Tip="Elapsed Time" TrackInfo="ELAPSED_TIME / TOTAL_TIME  (PN_POSITION of PN_TRACKS)" Rect="130,42,320,25" -->
           <Entry Name="TimeElapsed" Tip="Elapsed Time" TrackInfo="ELAPSED_TIME / TOTAL_TIME  (PN_POSITION of PN_TRACKS) BITRATE kbps" Rect="130,42,320,25">
                 <Colors Text="000000" />
                 <Font Facename="Lucida Grande Bold" Size="14" Weight="400" Italic="0"/>                        
           </Entry>
           <!-- Entry Name="Trackinfo" Tip="Track Info" TrackInfo="NAME by ARTIST" Rect="130,27,320,10" Align="Rotate" -->
           <Entry Name="Trackinfo" Tip="Track Info" TrackInfo="ARTIST - NAME" Rect="130,27,320,10" Align="Rotate">
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up