INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Metamorphis Requests  (Read 1252 times)

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Metamorphis Requests
« on: December 29, 2002, 06:35:37 am »

I have a couple of requests for Metamorphis based on things that came up while working on a skin.

1. Would it be possible to get a new tag for info displays that gives the display variable behavior? For instance, currently we can either have the text center, align left/right, or scroll. How about a primary and secondary option? Like Primary = Center, Secondary = Scroll, so that if the text is short enough to fit, it just centers, but if it's too long, it'll scroll.

2. Customizable Playlist. Currently we're locked into

SEQ. ARTIST - NAME DURATION

On a skin with a smallish display window, the song titles often times get cut off. It would be really handy to be able to specify which fields are displayed and in what order. Similar to what we can do with Info Displays.

I also have a couple of bugs to report.

1. The mini-me playlist doesn't scroll by using the slider. The slider scrolls as the playlist does (either by normal playback or if you use the arrow keys), but dragging the slider does nothing. I've noticed this on all skins using MC9.

2. The mini-me playlist slider thumb button sometimes seems to scroll out of the slider. It's not, really, but it seems to align the top of the slider bar with the middle of the thumb button, so that it does go outside of the slider at the top.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: Metamorphis Requests
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 11:38:12 am »

bump

Nikolay

• Former CTO, JRiver, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2003, 09:11:39 am »

Doof,

As soon as we are done with conversion to Unicode we will add both items you've requested. And of course we will fix all the bugs.

Nikolay

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2003, 12:20:18 pm »

Cool, thanks for the reply. :)

Hope your vacation was a good one, although if you came home broke, it must have been fun. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up