INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canned Smartlists?  (Read 1092 times)

zurn

• Junior Woodchuck
Canned Smartlists?
« on: October 28, 2003, 03:58:39 pm »

Hi,

I just upgraded to .291, after having first installed .286 (or thereabouts) a week or two ago.   There was an error in that particular build which caused it to update my MJ library incorrectly.   That error was fixed, and all my library files and lists are present, but the "canned," or "out o'the box" smartlists that i had browsed through in that faulty version were not installed with the corrected .287 or .288.

It's not a big deal, but it seems like a lot of suggestions for using smartlists aren't there.   Plus, some of the default--and useful--lists aren't present like:

Top Hits
Recently Played
Recently Imported  
Recently Ripped
Auto Smartlists (music)
Auto Smartlists (video & image)

Actually, in the .28x build, i was left with a "Recent Playlists" list, but now, after .290, that's not there either.

Now, i understand that if i haven't ripped anything, there might not be a "Recently Ripped," but there still seems to be some categories missing.

thanks,

steve
-steve

phelt

Re:Canned Smartlists?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 12:43:18 pm »

I wonder if an uninstall followed by an install of a newer build might cure this. I don't know for sure, but it seems like it's worth a bump - maybe someone at J River will see this and reply  :)

zurn

• Junior Woodchuck
Re:Canned Smartlists?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 03:45:40 pm »

I wonder if an uninstall followed by an install of a newer build might cure this. I don't know for sure, but it seems like it's worth a bump - maybe someone at J River will see this and reply  :)

Thanks--but that didn't seem to work!   Maybe a total eradication and then reinstall and restore library from backup?
-steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up