INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Library browsing, then playing now, then back  (Read 977 times)

yannl

• Junior Woodchuck
  • :-)
Media Library browsing, then playing now, then back
« on: November 05, 2003, 10:35:07 am »

Is there any way to go back to where I was in the media library after jumping to playing now or burning a cd. It's quite anonying to redo my search, or rebrowse my library after having burning a cd for instance.

Example: I search for ".wav" to get all my latest ripped cds. Then I choose the ones I want to burn, then I burn it.

After that, no choice, I have to redo my search or rebrowse the library. I cannot go back to previous state. Like a back button.

Or is there a way or is it planned ?
Are they other users interested in such a feature ?
Yann L<br>________________________<br><br>Dans la vie, il faut faire comme le canard;<br>Etre calme en surface et pédaler comme un fou en profondeur (

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re:Media Library browsing, then playing now, then back
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2003, 10:44:37 am »

You indeed have the back button to go back to where you were before. I'm not at home now and don't recall whether it's there by default or you have to customize the toolbar buttons, buit it's there indeed. Also, if I'm not wrong, the return key of your keyboard also works as a "back" button.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2003, 10:58:32 am »

To go back: back mouse button, backspace, Alt+Left, toolbar

Search, selection, scrolling, etc. will all be preserved.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

yannl

• Junior Woodchuck
  • :-)
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2003, 01:58:03 am »

I knew it ! Thanks. It was right there... as usual.

Another one like that: is there a way to add a search field that stay in the top bar (or elsewhere) and always make a general search ? Because if you are in the library and go to playing now, you have the same search field and it can be confusing, because of yourse it searchs only in the playing now stuff.

But thanks anyway !!!
Yann L<br>________________________<br><br>Dans la vie, il faut faire comme le canard;<br>Etre calme en surface et pédaler comme un fou en profondeur (
Pages: [1]   Go Up