INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MJ8 Playback issues  (Read 1340 times)

cchantry

• nothing more to say...
MJ8 Playback issues
« on: August 07, 2003, 04:45:09 pm »

I have recently used DSP Studio to analyse my MP3 tracks for consistent playback volume. Everything went fine across some 2,000 tracks but now I am experiencing a problem during playback. Playback starts fine and levels are pretty consistent but after a few tracks have played, the volume decreases to a very low level at the start of the nexttrack. Flicking back to the previous track and then flicking forward returns audio to the correct volume again. This appears to be totally random and the "fix" works every time but is annoying.
Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution??  AussieCol
AussieCol

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MJ8 Playback issues
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 05:05:08 am »

I have that problem, so i can't use DSP with my sound board even thou it is one of the best sound boards out there.

I do feel this is a bug in the DSP and have reported it like 4 times. eather they can not reproduce it or can't fix it.

what sound board do you have?
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

cchantry

• nothing more to say...
Re: MJ8 Playback issues
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 12:44:50 am »

I use the Avance AC97 5.1 sound card built into my Gigabyte mother board. It works very well with all music tracks and has only dislayed this "fault" since using the DSP feature. Now that I have deleted my library and restored it, the sound is good again. I guess I'll just have to live with the slight volume variances when I play back my music on the PC, unless MD can fix the problem in DSP.   AussieCol
AussieCol
Pages: [1]   Go Up