Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEWBIE  (Read 1106 times)

4BYE

• Galactic Citizen
« on: November 14, 2003, 02:42:43 am »

Hello,

I'm new to Media Jukebox 8 and want to have a player that also has a library to store all of my cd's /mp3.

I also looked at WINAMP and think it's to tiny to work with OR you'll get a blurred interface.

However there are many visual plugins to download. I want to add a computer with only audio to add to my HIFI set where I can place the viusal plugins on a large screen or tv/monitor. I find almost none visual plugins for Jukebox 8 on their site.

Also they show a nice picture of a BAMBOO skin that is not on the download page either.

I must say I like the Jukebox 8 better, also because I can adjust the track plugin with HTML.

So basicly I'm looking for those eyestunning plugins that I can use with Jukebox 8.

Are they out there?

Please help me out here...

Best regards,

Theo

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re:NEWBIE
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 05:00:11 pm »

It's spelled n00bie (more often just n00b). Paradoxically, the plural is not n00bie's...it is n00b's.

Anyways, MJ has nowhere near the depth of visualizations that, say WinAmp does. You'll have that. Media Center has some very nice viz's (again, not as deep as WinAmp...but what player does?). MC would be perfect for what you want to do.

10-27
Pages: [1]   Go Up