INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: two question from a beginner  (Read 1111 times)

audiofil

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
two question from a beginner
« on: December 03, 2003, 01:12:34 pm »

Hello! I have tried many softwares like mediajukebox but it seems to be the more efficient and complete than the others at the moment .
so i first want to thank you .
now my two questions :
1/very simple : my mpc files are not red although perfectly supported in the library .(the countdown is active ,no error messages but ....no sound ).the plugin is installed .can you help me?
2/i feel a little disappointed that although audio cds are very well managed ,the cd infos are only available under cdmedia .is it possible in any way to build viewschemes on the "cddb or cddbedited infos" ?if not it would be wishable .

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re:two question from a beginner
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 01:17:27 pm »

CDDB is not supported.

As for MPC i do not use it.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

audiofil

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 01:55:28 pm »

1/yes only yadb is supported but the problem lies in the fact that an audio cd is not managed automatically in the library tree .so my question is :is it possible to create viewscheme on infos of audio cds ?
2/about mpc : the mpc plugin that is downloaded from the site enable the mpc tags but not the decoding on my computer and if i choose the mpc plugin from winamp i will be able to read mpc files but then the tags are not managed .....
3/there is a new problem for me :when i import a dat cd containing music files all the scanning and managing is totally ok but if i eject and reinsert the same cd then mj will give it the same name with a (2) and will not recognize the imported files as part of the cd !!!!!
i wouls so much use the brilliant screens of mj !!!! please help me to solve the dilemma .

ChicoSelfs

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2003, 02:33:39 pm »

You have 2 MPC plugins one for input and one for encoding, i think you have an error with the input plugin, byt hte way your MPC tags are in what format, if i recall MJ8 only suports Id3v1 tags for mpc files, if you want better support for MPC files with ape2 tags go for MC 9.1.
Made in Portugal

audiofil

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2003, 12:27:24 pm »

the tag format is ape v01 on these files.
at least i would like to know why a single cd is knowm as classicd01 then classiccd01(1) then classiccd01 (2) so that it make impossible the use of the media library !!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up