INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Online shop  (Read 604 times)

park

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I wish I had more to say!
Online shop
« on: December 05, 2003, 08:00:55 am »

Hi,
I know that the v10 thread was closed, so sorry for this post.
I'd just like to say that it'd be cool if you guys at JRiver could give us a bit of security though. The rumours about your "something big" that is coming soon, as well as the "music only" version of the software, and the hints of an integrated online shop, make me a little concerned.

What kind of timescale are those changes going to be inplemented in? Will they be integrated into v9 too (i guess not).
If there's to be an alternative music only version, you would tell us well in advance, right? so that we can choose.

A little transparency would be great, so that we feel like we can make an informed decision. Though i understand the need for secrecy at the beginning, all companies release what's in developement to the public, dont they. Hence everyone knowing the about the release of the itunes and napster stores months in advance.

10$ is a good deal. I just want to know that I'm gonna get something that will have at least another whole years worth of support. just like v9.

Also, will the ipod plugins still be posted seperately, as functionality is added to it, in future builds?

Thanks, and I do appreciate that the support etc is great, and dont want you to think that I'm moaning.

Pages: [1]   Go Up