INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JukeBox to Media Center Transition  (Read 778 times)

vladarino

JukeBox to Media Center Transition
« on: December 24, 2003, 12:15:23 pm »

Hey peeps,

I've been using Media Jukebox 8.0 for a while now and I'm pretty happy with it.  I've been eyeing Media Center, but I've been scared off by all the reported bugs.  If I install Media Center to a different folder would I be able to test it out without messing up any of my JukeBox settings (registry settings in particular)?   Basically, can I run both apps on my Win XP system without conflict?

Oh, I noticed a few of you have purchased the iHP-120.  What's the dilly on it?  Ya like it?  How do you use it with JukeBox/Media Center?

Thanks for your help.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re:JukeBox to Media Center Transition
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 12:45:12 pm »

No, you can't. But you can backup the current registry settings and restore them later if need be.

What bugs are you afraid of? I haven't had any problems at all running MC9.1 for quite a long time.

vladarino

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2003, 03:43:45 pm »

"What bugs are you afraid of? I haven't had any problems at all running MC9.1 for quite a long time."

I am referring to the bug complaints I'm currently seeing  on this Media Center 9 thread.  Maybe the version 9.1 you're talking about fixes these.  So I guess you're saying verison 9.1 is pretty solid?  As solid as JukeBox 8?  If so I would consider buying it because I would really like to have one app that handles my digital images and audio files.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:45 pm »

So I guess you're saying verison 9.1 is pretty solid?

mc 9.1 Is a finished product

some things you read in the mc9 forum are also MC10 bugs, since there is no MC10 forum yet
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up