INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best of Tracklist as Album?  (Read 704 times)

groverboy

• I'm a llama!
Best of Tracklist as Album?
« on: January 20, 2004, 11:11:58 am »

Hi out there,

I'm pretty much a beginner using MC9, but with sorting my mp3s I encountered a (naturally arising) task, which I can't find discussed anywhere here, but of course this is a huge collection of topics. So if you find this question to be discussed already elsewhere, I'd be happy and thankful to know ;D.

Now,  usually I have a couple of albums an artist, plus sometimes a kind of 'best of', which encompasses quiete a couple of tracks already appearent within my albums. Since I'd like to avoid duplicates, the way to solve this point is to create a playlist linkink each song of the sampler to the corresponding file within these albums. Yet, since playlists are stored somewhere within the left playlist-tree, I tend to overlook them when looking for present albums of that artist within the pane. The solution at hand would be to find a way to regard playlists just the same as albums for all of them to appear in a sort of an 'album' column.

I might be hard to follow, but do you get the idea? Hopefully I don't blame myself by simply overlooking the standard features   :D?

Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]   Go Up