INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where did this burn feature go?  (Read 992 times)

Markeau

• Galactic Citizen
Where did this burn feature go?
« on: January 24, 2004, 11:31:31 am »

10.0.43 ... In the cda burn window/list didn't there used to be a graphic at the bottom showing how your tracks time  compares to the current media?  

Like right now my burn action windlet shows:
19 files - 107 min - 133% full

And the bottom of the burn list window shows:
19 files (244.2 MB - 01:46:30)

Now of course I could do the calculations but can't this be automated so that it is easy to see how the tracks are fitting on the cd?  Like a horizontal graph showing how the combined tracks are going to fit (or not fit)?  This would make it easy to select/deselect individual tracks in the list to see which ones would need to be deleted, etc, in order to fit on the cd.   (And when tracks are deselected in the burn list the burn window does not update unless you actually delete, so you don't get any useful real-time feedback on the number of files, minutes and percentage -- you have to calculate that from the stats that do update at the bottom of the burn list window).

Markeau

• Galactic Citizen
Re:Where did this burn feature go?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 09:10:24 pm »

ttt

gpvillamil

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Listen to the music...
Re:Where did this burn feature go?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 12:23:01 am »

I've always liked how Easy CD Creator does it, the bar shows the various files in proportion to their size and in different colors, so is easy to see which files are pushing over the limit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up