INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Web Media needs work  (Read 604 times)

drbenson

• Recent member
  • I'll never buy 'til it's lossless
Web Media needs work
« on: January 27, 2004, 12:14:25 am »

I happen to use MC 10 to listen to web media. This feature could use some work soon. I have tried to add a particular station (Special Radio 6button) that I enjoy; MC 10 says the station already exists, and will not add. Yet the station does not appear when searching under its Genre (World). I cannot get the station into My Stations by any means I've discovered.

When you add a station to My Stations while browsing a search, MC 10 takes you back to the Web Media screen. Why not leave me on the page I searched to so I can add other stations if I choose without repeating the search? Give me a Back button if I wish to return to Web Media after adding all I want.

Specifying connection speed does not seem to affect the list of stations presented- it would be nice if at least the higher bandwidth stations were listed first when specifying Cable Modem. As it is, there is no discernible ordering within genre.

It would be great to have an option to startup MC 10 on the Web Media page.

MC 10 does not find MANY of the available streams out there (WM9 finds more, fer crissake), and the fonts used for stations are too small and not resizable, that I can find.

Bitch person. BTW, I love my (registered) MC 10!
Pages: [1]   Go Up