INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: V11 -- Things we want  (Read 10844 times)

jeffspl311

• World Citizen
  • Reaper of Righteous Riffs
Re:V11 -- Things we want
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2004, 02:34:38 am »

Better Zone Management

Here is another Zone related request...

In the same way that Playback Options are configurable on a per Zone basis, I really need the Behavior selections of the General Options panel to be configurable per zone as well.

Here is the scenario:

I'm using MC to DJ at a dance. I've got one zone (Live) playing in the club, and using a second zone (Audition) going only to my headphones. When I'm in the Live zone, I want tracks that I double click to be added to "Add to Playing Now (to end)", and when I'm in the Audition zone, I want tracks that I double click on to "Replace Playing Now (all)".

Thanks!
Jeff

Cindy_B

• World Citizen
  • I Love My MC !
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2004, 09:18:09 pm »

This is like "deja vu"...  I remember the wishlists of both v9 and v10.  Now we're repeating lots of the same stuff for v11.

JRiver:  If you really want to separate the wheat from the chaff, why not create a master list of new features (or get one of us users to do that heavy lifting) and create a way for users to either rank-order or top-ten them?

It's frustrating to repeat the same things over and over.

I agree.....   :-\

Hummmmmm...... I wish....... that the "wishlist" would be taken more seriously. ;D

rogereye

• Recent member
  • Thank God for MC!
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2004, 06:21:36 am »

Could we have back that feature from V9 where the Action Window could be detached from the main MC window, and resized and shaped and placed wherever convenient?  In that way, we didn"t need to have the whole MC window open (which eats up a lot of screen real estate), while we select from playlists and do other routine tasks.  Please, please, please!
rogereye

IanG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2004, 07:38:31 am »

Could we have back that feature from V9 where the Action Window could be detached from the main MC window, and resized and shaped and placed wherever convenient?  In that way, we didn"t need to have the whole MC window open (which eats up a lot of screen real estate), while we select from playlists and do other routine tasks.  Please, please, please!

That would fit nicely with document management - rather than use a built in viewer, use the native programs and drive things from the Action Window.  Mind you - I haven't worked out how to select from a playlist in the Action Window, yet :-[

Ian G.

benrad

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2004, 08:54:24 am »

Here's another one; album shuffle, like on the iPod. This could be build together with the request for a playlist-file by Paul (I think.)

I asked for this this other day...try this (in 10):

[media type]=[audio] ~sort=[Random] ~n=50 ~a ~sort=[Album]

That does it for about 50 records...I'm not sure if that (~n=50) needs to be in there, but it works.

pickle

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2004, 12:19:31 am »

how 'bout making this thread a "sticky" rather than people starting new topics each time they have a suggestion?

Stebajo

• World Citizen
  • Every move you'll make I'll be here with you
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2004, 06:57:19 am »

I would like to have "Find CD & Artist Info" up and "Playing Now" down,  but in the same view to make 'copy & paste' of tags on fly.  :P

iCamp

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2004, 09:18:49 am »

I'd like Media Center 11 to replace Windows XP as my OS.  :)

Absurrrd

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2004, 12:43:58 pm »

Greetings and Felicitations,
I asked for this in 10,  :'(  Thanks for the windows media output, but extending the DSP effects for video
would be really fantabulous 8)
                                                          Best Fishes,
                                                            Chris
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up